二十八 besties

TAKEMICHI’S JAW DROP IN SHOCK . seeing what is in front of him and what he has just heard left him speechless. 'i LoVe YoU ?! EMMA-CHAN IS MIKEY-KUN'S GIRLFRIEND ?! ISNT SHE WITH DRAKEN ?!!'

'if Draken see this he and Mikey will fight ! and Toman-!'

just when Takemichi is about to freak out even more , Hina and Naoto appeared beside him and Hina- she made the confusing situation even worst for Takemichi to bear and handle .

"i just saw Draken-kun with Yuriko-san few minutes ago . they look so friendly and Draken-kun even held Yuriko-san's hand as they enter the mall together !"

Takemichi is officially dead . "whaaat ?! doesn’t she likes Chifuyu ?!"

"who even likes Chifuyu ? and are you guys talking about this 'Emma' girl ?" Yamagishi suddenly appear from behind . "you're here too ?"

"listen- i heard rumours about 'Emma' . people said she was seen leaving Mikey-kun's house with him , all friendly-like . and it was the morning after she'd stayed overnight at his place ."

not enough with that , Yamagishi added fuel to the fire even more .

 "and about Yuriko-senpai , yesterday she visited Baji-kun at the hospital . they were hugging ! and a day before that , i saw her hanging out with Chifuyu . they were running at the field of flowers together while holding hands . two days before that , she was with Mitsuya-kun . they went shopping together and Yuriko-senpai even fed the blushing boy ice cream despite everyone's watching them . three days before that-"

"Yamagishi you're a damn stalker ." Takemichi give him a 'wtf' look . "its not stalking okay! i was just happened to be there too !"

"yeah yeah whatever"

"i've completely solved this case ! Emma-chan is without a doubt ── a two timer !!" Hina declare confidently as she point a finger towards the two Sano's direction . "come with me , Takemichi-kun . all we need now are the confessions from the people involved ."

Takemichi look back and forth between his girlfriend and at their interwine hands with a doubtful expression . "w-what ? so you're gonna barge right in ?"

while walking away , Hina yell out something very loud , catching the attention of the new arrivals . "i feel bad for Draken-kun !"

suddenly , a dark shadow casted over Takemichi and when he turn around ── his face went completely pale at the sight . "DRAKEN ?!"

beside the scary looking delinquent , there stood Yuriko with a deadly glare as she hold onto Draken's arm .

'why is he here ? why is Yuriko-san holding onto his arm like that ? ! THIS IS A BAD TIMING !!'

meanwhile , Hina already bang both of her hands on Mikey and Emma's table , enough to stratle the two . "h-huh ? Hina ?"

"you feel bad for who now ?" Draken approach the table while Yuriko follow behind him with a bored expression . Takemichi thought they are going to throw fists at each others but turns out , Draken laugh at the scene .