四十八 her little harem

THERE ARE NOTHING REDDER AND warmer than Kakucho’s cheeks ; the effect of how Yuriko clung onto his arm for dear life as they both walk side by side on the dangerous street of Japan . making them look like a couple . “are we there yet ?” the girl ask in a worried tone . “not yet.”

          “will there be many people ?”

          “... its a gang . of course there are many members . but dont worry though , only the Heavenly Kings and the Leader will be there .” upon hearing that , Yuriko shifted uncomfortably . “Kisaki is there too ?”

          “... no , Izana sent him along with Mochi and Mucho to find some people . and how did you know him ?”

          “both Kisaki and Mucho are former Toman members”    “i forgot . sorry .”

         after what feels like forever , they finally arrived at the hideout through a hidden alleyway . Kakucho tug her arm , eyes not leaving her face as he announced their arrival . “we’re here .”

          from afar , Yuriko could hear shouts and even laughters ── she already know it’s the members .

         “do you really want to follow me ? you know , i could send you back .” he voiced out in a worried tone and his expression only made Yuriko feel bad . “Kaku-chan , i want to spend time with you .”

          Kakucho sigh , yet he is at joy inside after hearing what Yuriko say . “then lets go . stay close to me , dont talk to anyone if you’re uncomfortable . if any of them bother you , tell me right away .”

           meanwhile the rest of the Tenjiku members- well , both Kokonoi and Rindō were currently glaring at Hanma and Shion who keep throwing fists at each other . Ran and Sanzu were watching from the side ── one with a lazy smile while the other one , keep a monotone expression under his mask .

         Izana on the other hand , sits faraway from all those ruckus ─ fiddling with his fingers every now and then . he reminiscing the way his hand interwined with hers , the way she look at him in pure curiousty make his heart skips a bit .

         however , all of those commotion stops when Hanma pointed out the new arrival , or should i say ── arrivals .

         “Kakucho !! you’re finally here and wha-” the infamous Reaper stop midway after his eyes caught the glimpse of the girl besides Kakucho . Yuriko’s presence didnt go unnotice by the Haitanis , Sanzu and Koko of course .

         upon realising who it is , they exclaim in unison . “YURIKO ?!!”

         ‘fuuuuuckkkk’ she hisses inside as her grip around Kakucho’s arms tighten , causing the boy to became alert . “...you guys know her ?”