二十七 fun around tokyo

ROW ROW ROW YOUR BOAT ! gently the fuck away from me !~” Yuriko and the Kawata twins sing loudly together while riding their motorcycles in a very dangerous speed . they screech and yell as loud as they wanted to without a care about the people on the road .

after causing trouble at the market , tried to enter a playground that is ONLY FOR CHILDREN ( Yuriko headbutt a damn child because of that ) and nearly got arrest , the trio decided to chill by the beach and enjoy their ice creams . the sun shone brilliantly and the water glittered invitingly towards them , even though they arent there to go soak into the water . “who even told you about Toman and Valhalla ?”Nahoya break the silence with a somewhat tense question .

“Mikey told me.”

“he let you joined ?”

 “i might or might not blackmailed him. yes .”

Nahoya smile with an irk mark on his head . “remind me to beat him later”

“dont” Yuriko gave him the side-eyesand throw the ice cream stick away . the twins did the same not so long after that and at the same time , Nahoya decided their next destination── “lets visit Youta .”

“. . where do you think he is ?”

“probably working . i mean at his bike shop .” Souta who is quietly listening all the time finally say . their motorcycles engine roared to life and they wasted no time heading towards their cousin’s bike shop .

 their motorcycles engine roared to life and they wasted no time heading towards their cousin’s bike shop

YOUTAAAA !” YURIKO YELL AND BANG on the door . “yoohoo !~ man where is he”

a few moments later , the door quickly open wide──revealing a muscular and very tall man . the afternoon sun bathed them like summer as it shine right on the man’s face making him squinting his eyes .

“gah!- the three of you just come in already ! dang , this is why i close the door .” Youta mutter to himself and close the door again when his three youngest cousins have stepped inside .

“eh ? i thought Miki or Tokio is here ?” Yuriko question as her eyes scan the whole place . nothing much have change .

“Miki went to the store to buy himself drinks . Tokio however . . . i dont know .” Youta answer and continue his work .