四 rascals

THE THREE SIBLINGS WERE SURPRISED by an unexpected plan that was made by their father out of nowhere in the morning . apparently , mister Kai decided to take his children for a short trip ── although , the trip was actually pertaining to his works .

so when little Kakucho saw the family of four outside of their house with Yuriko yelling for him to get out , he became panic instantly . "will you be back ?" acknowledging the sadness in his voice , Yuriko ruffle his hair ── had become a habit of hers . "of course . it's just a short trip . plus─ can't leave my best friend alone"

she winks at him playfully . Kakucho smiles with a visible blush on his cheeks while slightly tugging on the ham of his shirt .

how can he not be nervous ? Taji is watching them like a hawk .

Yuriko was so close to smacking her brother's head .

"Yuriko , we're going to be late" her father reminded her . "i'll be fine . no worries ." she says , flashing a grin at the said boy before hurrying towards her parents .

"Taji stop staring at him"

"just making sure he ain't crying"

"or is it because you wanted to warn him about something ?"

" . . . tch "

LATER THAT DAY , THEIR FATHER leave the three siblings in the care of a trustable nanny

LATER THAT DAY , THEIR FATHER leave the three siblings in the care of a trustable nanny . why didn't he let Taji babysit instead ? because mister Kai knew the firstborn is just the same as the two .

none of them takes that too lightly , so they readied a plan to use for the rest of the day . thanks to Yuriko , it works without any struggles .

they deadass escaped from the nanny and now running at the city heartily . "Taji let's go to Roppongi"

"huh ? why do you want to go there ?"

"just wanna meet Anabelle and his chicken brother" Yuriko grin meanwhile Taji furrow his eyebrows in confusion . "how about we go get food first , then go sightseeing ? sounds good ?" the two nod in which Taji grin .

Taji thought it all would go well today but a certain fucker had to ruin Samuru's day . this 18-year-old legit thought he's still a child that he argued with Samuru about the last snack in the store . Taji had to jump in and defend his brother at all costs .

"sir- my brother saw it first"

"so you're saying i don't deserve it ? ! and stop calling me sir ! im 18 !"

Taji was closed to windmill a bitch .

"i know you do- but please stop yelling you sound like a car exhaust"

"cry for all you want brat ! you gonna wait until your mama come and rescue you ?"

that's it . Taji was quick to make a move by windmilling that motherfucker with all his might ── knocking him to sleep on the ground . Samuru gasp , Yuriko's mouth formed an 'O' .

"he needs some milk" Yuriko stated while getting carried by Taji and the siblings hastily get out of the store before getting caught . "Taji are you alright ?" Samuru sent him a worried look while slightly tugging on his brother's shirt .

hearing that question made him laugh , "im alright . im 'The Strongest' after all"

Yuriko snort , "gojo wannabe"

"what did you say ?"

"nothing . let's go find a certain blonde or pink-haired now~~"

for the hundredth time , Taji gave Yuriko a confused look . "who ?"

"pash pash . now let's go~~"

THE BRAT LOOK TO THE left then to the right but to no avail , there was no sight of neither Taji nor Samuru

THE BRAT LOOK TO THE left then to the right but to no avail , there was no sight of neither Taji nor Samuru . she lost them when they were crossing the road , amongst the many citizens .

"sucks . might as well explore this place then"she mumble to herself as her tiny feet began to run down the busy thoroughfare . adults begin to glance at her weirdly , especially now that she's singing the lyrics to a foreign song very loud .

"HANDS ON MY KNEES SHAKING ARSE-"

wherever you are Taji , please get your sister .