五十四 war

"YOU'RE TAKING PART , BROTHER ?" YURIKO question , eyes not leaving Samuru who's putting on his Brahman uniform . he took a glance at Yuriko face and saw a very bothered look , and what made him even more guilty was that pair of eyes reflecting her greatest fear── losing the people she love the most .

Samuru patted her head tenderly , reassuring her it'll be just fine .

. . . but will it ?

"other gang might be there too"

her guess might become true because the news about Tenjiku and Toman having a bad blood isn't a mere topic anymore . in fact , many gangs wanted to take advantages of this situation and war . Samuru knew it too well about what 'Brahman' is planning , that cancer stick motherfucker is the one who established the gang and run the illegal business from the shadow so of course what they're going to do next is beyond crazy .

with a heavy heart , Samuru speak── "i gotta do what i need to do , so you don't have to worry about anything anymore ."

"but im worried about you so that count ."

sighing , he reply . "if he's still here , he would've scold us , imōto..."

those sky blue eyes are looking at her sadly and Yuriko did not like that . it reminds her of Taji eyes .

"i leave Brahman and Black Dragons for you , imōto . do what you want , and make sure to have fun with it."Samuru smile while messing with his little sister hair . Yuriko lips tremble and spontaneously embrace the only sibling she've left . Samuru smile while kissing her head like Taji used to , meanwhile Yuriko continued to cry on his shoulder .

that night , everyone can feel the eerie instinct and the uneasy tension . Takemichi never thought that he will be standing in front , leading Toman toward a battle against Yokohama strongest gang . both Mikey and Draken are still mourning over Emma and when Takemichi took a glance at those two , he can see the sorrow on their faces .

the news about Mitsuya , Baji and Smiley being sent to the hospital because they got beatened up by Tenjiku didn't help the situation either . ESPECIALLY , when the three troublemakers slip out from the hospital . knowing Baji , he was enrage and swear to his cats he will beat the Tenjiku members to pulp .

unfortunately for Edward , he was stopped by Chifuyu who told them to go home for they're in no condition to fight .

Takemichi snap back to reality when Peh Yan managed to finished Shion with just one punch , earning gasps from the crowds . "SPEAK JAPANESE YOU FUCK"

"....wasn't that Japanese tho ?"

with a blink of an eye , both gangs were on each others throat as the chaos begin . the time leaper let his eyes roam around the hectic throng , searching for the one and only Kisaki Tetta . strange , Kisaki is not there yet Hanma is . "ah fuck! if only Yuriko-san is here to open the path for me ..."