十三 with your guidance

THE PAST FEW WEEKS WERE a blur to Yuriko and Samuru . Shinichiro knows who . and already take care of it , that’s if he ever used violence to settle stuff .

Yuriko begin to attend school again . although this time , she look lonesome . her eyes doesn’t gleam in enthusiasm and she did not utter a single word to anyone ── not even to the noisy teacher .

her classmates notice this but they were too scared to approach the . jit just shoved somebody’s son inside of the trash for talking earlier and that’s why , Yuriko just mind her own business throughout the whole day .

her heart misses Taji so much . she may not cry in front of everyone but when she's alone inside her room or with Samu ── she let it all out .

it is still early to experience thing like this . . .

how many people will she lose in the future ?

moreover , can she handle changes ?

her feet deliberately taking steps forward as she adjust the school bag on her shoulders . to avoid her father picking her from school again , she decided to just walk home from now on . 'but i still have Samu . .'

the only difference now is there will be no more midnight ride around the city , with three of them complete . after Taji passed away , Samuru took his brother’s bike and gifted his ZX-10R to Yuriko .

things at home went hectic and to be frank , everything is a headache .

after Taji died , Daichi was very eager to build Bonten and Yuriko along with Daiki are worried about that . it doesn’t help the fact that Minani or known by the nickname ‘South’ , saw the older Nakazawa twin as his rival .

S

hinichiro ? never stop checking up on them . Yuriko knew he’s feeling guilty about the whole predicament but the siblings assured him that it wasn’t anybody’s fault . . . except a certain bastard who killed their older sibling , of course .

things will get worst from now on . especially now that Samuru discovered something about himself . . .

their father was trying his best to communicate with his two children but each time , they dismissed him . where was he when Taji was at home ? he’s always busy with works it made Yuriko sick .

memories of the past flash right before her eyes — propelling Yuriko to clench her fists as she tries her best to not break down in the middle of nowhere . after counting to relax and heave out an exhausted exhale , she finally look up to the sky with a solemn look .

oh King , this is just the outset of your journey to possess the throne all to yourself .