Membrane x Succubus! Reader (Joke Smut)

ax11977

Fuck you :)

Outside POV

Gaz summoned a demon. AGAIN.

"Daaaaaaad," she called. He walked into the room and saw a person with bat wings sprouting from their lower back. They were dressed in skimpy clothing.

"Dios mío, ¿otra vez?" Membrane sighed. "Gaz, you've got to stop doing this.

"Let me take care of it. And please go back to bed."

"Aight." She went ahead and followed orders. It was then that Membrane looked once more at the demon that was now, quite literally, humping his leg.

"Um, what are your pronouns?"

"You can simply call me yours~"

"Pronouns?"

"What ever you want them to be~"

"You're pushing it."

"Fuck me!"

"Will that make you go away?"

"Anything for you~"

Membrane just wanted this to be over with. He needed to have a serious talk with his daughter after this.

"Follow me." The two of them went up to the master bedroom.

He pulled down their booty shorts. He couldn't help but notice they had the words "down with capitalism" on them.

He stuck his peepee in their butthole. He pulled almost all the way out and shoved it back in. His phat fucking nuts slapped against their ass.

Soon a white, thick substance came out of his peepee. It was... uh... um... am I allowed to say this when we're saying peepee? Ah screw it it was uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh maayoooonaiseee. Yep. Mayonnaise. That's what we're going with.

Anyways where was I? Oh right. Mayo came out of his peepee and the person underneath him moaned so loud they cha cha slid out of existence.

The end

:)

266 words

Things were getting too serious