30.Rise

30.

And when they say you're nothing
Try to resist them
You are not as faint as you think
Givin' up is no solution
Don't you think it's time to move on?
(Blockheads-Rise)

Clarke was late, really really late.  She was running through the parking lot, desperately looking for her car. Not again, not again and not now, for God's sake!, she panicked. She stopped for a while and looked around. Finally, she saw it. Her car was not so far from her, as always. She ran into it and started the engine, driving fast to the school. She parked the car and breathed deeply. She had never felt so anxious for a basketball game in her entire life. She got out of the car and walked to the school gym, where Lexa, Anya, Raven, Bellamy and Lincoln were waiting for her. Abby and Marcus were there as well, behind them, with Aden on the surgeon's lap.

"What have I missed?" Clarke asked, a bit upset for her being late.

"Nothing, but my face when I realized why you weren't here yet." Raven answered, jokingly. The doctor rolled her eyes and punched her arm.

"Hey!" the Latina protested.

"I wanted to know about the game, Rae!"

"Well, they haven't started to play yet." Bellamy answered. Clarke breathed in relief and sat next to Lexa.

"Hi." the brunette greeted her. The doctor looked at her in her green eyes. Her heart skipped a bit. She felt so lost in that gaze and, at the same time, she felt so at home. She shivered, totally taken aback by that new feeling towards Lexa.

"Clarke, are you okay?"

"Sorry, what?" the blonde was brought back to reality by the brunette.

"I asked you if you were feeling well." Lexa said, a bit worried. Clarke shook her head and smiled at her.

"Yes, I just... It doesn't mind. I'm just a bit anxious about the game, I'd like Madi to play and be happy.". Lexa nodded, not too convinced, at all.  However, she didn't say nothing. She didn't want to push Clark, not there. That little bubble was ended by Anya, who suddenly stood up.

"Where are you going?" Lincoln and Raven asked at the same time.

"I just need to go the bathroom. Can you wait for me for a while, please?" Anya said, softly kissing Raven on her cheek. The brunette gazed at her girlfriend confused, but didn't stop her. She shrugged and turned to her friends.

"Where is Octavia, Linc?". Lincoln jolted.

"What? Okay, what have I missed this time?" Bellamy despaired. Lincoln blushed and mentally cursed Raven and her big mouth.

"I... Well... We..."

"O and Linc got really closer. At least this is what my eyes noticed." Raven explained, pointing at her pupils with her fingers.

"All we did was talking. By the way, she is at the station working and you know it well, as long as Anya is her partner.". Raven snorted. She put a hand on Lincoln's shoulder, who jerked.

"Sooner or later I will find you two doing something dirt." she whispered. "I know it."

________________

Anya was walking to the bathroom. She looked around, careful that no one could notice her, and entered men's bathroom. She closed the door behind her and leant against the wall. She checked the time, hoping not to miss the first minutes of the game. She was so impatient. Finally, her target showed up.