61.Hell

61.

Burning, now I bring you hell
(Disturbed-Hell)

"Okay, okay, let's try to keep calm, guys. We need to focus on our aim, finding Finn Collins before he finds Madison and Aden Searle-Woods, is it clear?" Indra instructed the police officers in front of her.

"We're gonna find him, Birch." Miller said, gazing at Octavia, who was next to the federal agent. Behind them, in a corner, some officers were questioning Rose, who had managed to escape Finn's madness.

"We all know Finn. He is extremely dangerous and he won't be nice just because you shared a drink with him. Please, be careful." the brunette explained. She watched her colleagues leave and started walking, headed to the woods that surrounded them. She then headed to the ambulance behind them, finding Raven on a stretcher, with Jackson who was visiting her and Anya who was anxiously watching them.

"How is she?" Octavia asked.

"I don't know, her leg is so full of blood, I don't..."

"An, breathe." Octavia tried to calm her partner.

"She is fine." Jackson said, more to reassure Anya than to answer the brunette. "Fortunately the bullet exited clean and it didn't hit any nervous spot. This means that she isn't losing her leg." he explained, smiling at a really pale Raven.

"However, it's better you bring her to the hospital." he then told the paramedic behind her.

"No, I don't want to go. I need to know how Madi is!" Raven protested.

"Rae, you are bleeding. It's not so serious as it seems, but it's still a bullet injury." Jackson tried to talk some sense into her, in vain. Raven was about to reply, when someone called her out loud. She couldn't turn, that two arms were surrounding her and some tears that weren't hers were soaking her coat.

"Clarke..." the Latina muttered.

"Oh God, you're alive Rae. You're alive." the blonde kept saying, through tears. Behind her, Lexa looked devastated, staring into space.

"Where are they?" she managed to ask, her voice so low that it was barely audible. "Where are Madi and Aden?". Octavia took a deep breath, looking for the right words to say.

"Well... We are working on it." she answered, vaguely. Lexa stepped forward to her and grabbed her by the collar of her coat, pushing her against the ambulance.

"Lex! Stop!" Clarke cried, but Lexa ignored her. She was raging.

"Where are they, O? Where are my kids?" she hissed, causing Octavia to swallow due the anxiety.

"I... We..."

"Where?" Lexa insisted, pushing her more and more against the ambulance. "Where?"

"Lex, stop! You are hurting her!" Clarke screamed, trying to pull her away from her best friend. "Lex, stop, stop!". Lexa was staring at Octavia with a furious gaze. She shook her head and let the detective go, bursting in tears. She found herself on the ground, between Clarke's arms. The blonde started rocking her, whispering soothing words.

"I've got you, baby. I've got you." she told her, kissing the crown of her hair. "They're gonna find them.". Lexa sighed and wiped her eyes with the back of her hand. She stood up on her feet, helped by Clarke. She looked at her in the eyes. Her blue irises revealed all the fear that Clarke was feeling and desperately trying to hide.

"Woods, I need you to go back home." Indra said, bringing her back to reality. "Both of you." the federal agent added, pointing at Anya.

"No, I..."