11

You're now sitting with Kai at a pizza place.

As you slide into the booth, you look down at your outfit.

If he was going to take you here, why would he think you weren't ready? It's a pizza place... not a five-star restaurant.

Biting onto your lower lip, you look at the table in front of you containing the saltshakers filled with the different toppings that you can put on the pizza.

Kai sits across from you smiling as he gestures towards the menu.

"You can have anything you want." He says as he picks up the menu.

You smile and lift the menu.

"Thanks, baby." You say before opening the menu to look through it. As you scan through the menu, your mouth waters at the sight of the cheese pizza. Licking your lips, you nod your head to yourself.

You're definitely getting that and some dessert.

"So, how was-" You look up from your menu to start conversation with Kai. Once you do, you see that he's checking out a girl near the booth. Arching your eyebrow, you clear your throat, causing him to look over at you.

"Huh?" he questions.

"I was going to ask how your day was." You say before setting the menu onto the table before crossing your arms. "But I guess her ass is more interesting." You mumble to yourself.

Kai immediately shakes his head.

"No, baby, you're much hotter." He says immediately. "My day was good. How was yours?"

"My day was alright. I woke up late and-"

"Hi, can you take our order?" Kai interrupts, calling for a waitress. The waitress nods and steps closer to the table.

You furrow your eyebrows as you stare over at him, feeling unwanted as he ignores what you said.

"What can I get you two?" she questions.

"I'll have a large pepperoni pizza." Kai orders first. The waitress nods before starting to write the order down. "Jennie, what do you want to eat?" he says.

You can practically hear the sound of your heart shattering.

Kai, realizing his mistake, widens his eyes and immediately holds his hands out, shaking them.

"N-no, I didn't-"

You immediately shake your head before looking over at the waitress.

"I'll have an extra-large cheese pizza," you say before looking over at Kai. "To go, please."

She nods her head before narrowing her eyes at Kai as she sees the look on your face. You're holding back tears as you press your lips together, not wanting to talk to him again.

Right when he was starting to turn back into the Kai that you're used to, he calls you by his ex-girlfriend's name.

"You're an asshole." The waitress immediately says before turning around to make her way towards the kitchen.

"Y/N, I really didn't-"

"You know, you'd think after dating me for a year, you'd remember my fucking name, Kai." You scold before immediately reaching for your phone.