21

You're now sitting in your desk at the office as you type on your computer, finishing up your work for the day.

Namjoon walks past your desk, giving you a dimpled smile before giving you a quick wave.

"Hey Y/N." he says. "How are you doing today?" he asks.

"I'm doing alright. How about you? Are you ready for the weekend?" you ask. He nods and eagerly smiles.

"Yeah, I have plans to go to lunch with my group of friends." He says while smiling down at you. "What about you, do you have any fun plans?"

Sitting at home eating ice cream...

Does that count?

You shrug your shoulders.

"I don't know, I like keeping my weekends open in case any of my friends want to hang out." You say before giving him a smile.

You mentally pat yourself on the back for being able to come up with such a good lie.

He nods.

"Ah, I get that. Well, I hope you have a great weekend." He says before making his way back to his own desk. You smile as he says this.

"You have a good weekend too, Namjoon!" you say as he walks away.

He grins back at you before he sits down at his desk, flipping through the papers he's holding.

Today, he's dressed in a white dress shirt, a blue tie, black dress pants, and he decided to wear his glasses rather than his normal contact lenses.

After finishing your work, you eagerly pack your things at your desk for the weekend. You grab your bag filled with a change of clothes. Then, you get up and make your way towards the exit.

You make your way towards your car in the employee garage before starting to drive towards the studio.

Once you get at the studio, you walk into the entrance and make your way towards the bathroom to change.

You change into a pair of black leggings, a sports bra, and tie your hair up so you can easily follow along while hanging on the pole without your hair getting in your face. After doing this, you grab your makeup bag and take out the mini micellar water and a few cotton pads to remove the makeup on your face so you don't sweat it off later.

Once you finish this, you do a once-over of yourself in the mirror and nod before putting everything back into your bag. You walk down the hall towards the usual dance studio that you always practice in.

You see that the light is already on inside and reach for the doorknob, opening it slowly as you peek your head in to see who's inside.

Solar is sitting at the back of the room, stretching with a headphone in her ear. You give a slight wave to her in the mirror once she looks up and makes eye contact with you in the mirror. She smiles widely before removing the headphone from her ear.

Standing up, she makes her way towards you.

"Hey Y/N! Ready for the lesson today?" You nod and give her a smile.

"Yep. Yesterday's class definitely made up for the two weeks I missed." You say. She lets out a soft laugh and nods her head.

"Yeah, you missed quite a lot. Jungkook said he'd help you catch up though. Was he able to teach you the moves we learned last week when you two stayed a little later than everyone?" she questions.