34

"Alright, everyone." Solar begins speaking as she stands at the front of the class. She claps her hands together before pointing towards the pole. "Now that we've already taught you all of the basics, it's time to get fancy with these tricks."

You glance over at Jungkook who nods his head. He's standing directly next to her with his arms crossed as he smiles over at the students.

"I'm glad all of you caught onto the basics really quickly. It's going to make it easier to teach you guys these cool tricks." He speaks up now before looking over at you. "I know you're capable of them." He says, obviously speaking to you specifically.

You smile softly before glancing over at Miyeon. She makes eye contact with you before giving an approving nod.

"I hope you know I expect you to give me some details about what happened at that tango lesson." You nod your head, mumbling to her in response.

"Trust me, I'm going to give you plenty of details after class. You can come over to my place and we can eat dinner together while we talk about it." She nods and gives a grin before looking back to the front of the studio.

"Alright, does anyone have any specific pole dancing poses they want to learn?" Solar questions.

You glance over at Jungkook before smiling to yourself as you come up with an idea. Immediately, you raise your hand and Jungkook and Solar's heads snap in your direction when you do this. Solar raises her eyebrows, smiling widely as she sees that you're growing comfortable enough to speak out in class now. Jungkook tilts his head to the side as he softly grins, wondering what's going on in your head.

"Yeah, Y/N?" Solar questions.

"Can we learn the 'Brass Monkey?'" you question before looking over at Jungkook, remembering how proud he was when he showed you that trick after he took you to the studio when Kai called you Jennie.

Jungkook's eyes light up. Solar's smile widens.

"You think the class can handle that?" she questions. You nod your head before looking over at Jungkook.

"I think so. We have incredible teachers." You say while looking over at him.

"We really do." A girl who's standing near Jungkook says while ogling at him. He glances at her, giving a slightly uncomfortable smile before looking back at you.

"Alright... if you think you all can handle it." Solar says. "If that's the case though, I'm not the best at teaching this trick. I'm better at assisting. Jungkook will be the one to teach this."

Jungkook's eyes widen a little as he looks over at her.

"You're letting me teach solo?" she nods her head when he asks this. This causes him to smile widely, eyes crinkling as he does so. "Sweet! I won't let you down, noona."

"I know you won't." she says. "So, for now, listen to Jungkook. When you start practicing is when I'll start going around and giving tips. The floor is yours." She glances over at Jungkook before gesturing towards the class. Jungkook gives her a smile before nodding his head.

"Alright, the 'Brass Monkey.'" He says before starting to make his way towards the pole nearest to him. Whether it's intentional or not, this pole is directly in front of you. You step back a little and stare over at him, arms crossed with a big smile on your face. "This position is very difficult when done the way it originally is done. It's typically taught in more advanced classes. For our purposes, I'm going to modify it to make it safer just in case. Let me demonstrate why."