27

You're now sitting in your room staring down at a group of outfits.

You have a red dress laid on the left side of your bed. On the right side of your bed is a pair of jeans with a flowery top.

Looking back and forth at the outfits, you bite onto your lower lip.

"Where the hell is Jungkook going to take me?" you ask yourself.

You don't want to overdress if he plans on taking you somewhere casual.

You also don't want to underdress if he wants to take you somewhere fancy.

Sighing, you reach for your phone and go to text Miyeon.

Right when you're about to start typing out a text, you get a notification that you got a text from Jungkook.

You lift your eyebrows as you stare down at the screen before opening his text.

Jungkook: Hey Y/N! I'm excited for our date. I figured since I'm not telling you where I'm taking you, I should at least tell you how to dress for it. Wear something comfortable, nothing fancy. I'll pick you up at 4 😊

You smile softly as you stare down at the text message before glancing back at your outfits.

Well, that's a good sign right there.

Y/N: Thanks for letting me know. I was actually just looking at my outfits to figure out what to wear 😂 can't wait to see you tonight 😊

You let out a breath of relief before picking up the dress and putting it back into your closet.

Grabbing the hangers holding the jeans and flowery shirt, you smile softly before making your way towards the bathroom to start doing your makeup.

Once you're in the bathroom, you hang the hangers on the bathroom door as you get ready.

As you stare at yourself in the mirror, you take a look at your skin to see whether or not you'd need a lot of makeup today or if you can get away with a tinted moisturizer.

You notice a few blemishes here and there, but not enough to where you feel insecure wearing something light.

Nodding your head, you reach into your makeup bag and grab a tinted moisturizer, concealer, lip gloss, mascara and brow gel.

While looking at yourself in the mirror, you begin doing your makeup while listening to music as you get ready.

Once your makeup is done and on, you glance into your bedroom to see the alarm clock sitting on your nightstand. You tilt your head to the side as you realize you have about 45 minutes before Jungkook will be here.

You widen your eyes and immediately start to get nervous.

"Shit... gotta do my hair." You mumble to yourself before reaching for your hair tools.

You stare at yourself in the mirror and tilt your head to the side as you examine your hair.

"Hm... what to do with it..." You say before deciding to leave it natural but to add in some hair products to make sure it's not frizzy or flat.

You take one last look at yourself in the mirror as you stare at yourself before nodding your head and giving yourself a smile in the mirror.