39

"I really hope these flyers work." You say to Miyeon as you two walk down the hall towards the studio room. She glances over at you and smiles as you say this.

"Y/N, I know it'll work. I bet you, we'll walk in and there'll be dozens of people in there." She reassures. You nod your head.

The two of you make it to the door and you nervously reach for the door and open it. You peek inside and see that Miyeon was right.

There are the people from last week's session and about fifteen new students.

"Well... looks like there's going to be a lot of waiting in today's class..." Miyeon mumbles as she looks into the room behind you. You shrug.

"Unless they split the class up." You say before stepping into the classroom. Miyeon follows behind and nods her head. You begin putting your things into the cubby and start getting ready to go to the front of the class when Miyeon stops you.

"Let's stick in the back today. I'm sure the new people want to be near the front." Miyeon says. "Plus, we should let Solar and Jungkook focus today without playing favorites." You shrug your shoulders before nodding your head. You make your way towards the back of the class where you two used to stay before you got comfortable in the class.

You begin stretching and looking at yourself in the mirror. Miyeon does the same.

When you're about to ask Miyeon how her time catching up with Soojin was, the door behind you opens and Jungkook walks in. He makes eye contact with you in the mirror and smiles widely before he steps towards you. He wraps his arms around you from behind and presses his lips against your cheek. You smile widely and look up at him.

For a second, he looks towards the other students in the class and his eyes widen.

"Whoa... where'd all of these new students come from?" he questions.

"Thank your wife for that." Miyeon says while pointing over at you. You roll your eyes and smile when she says this before shrugging.

"You did this?" he asks, smiling widely. You nod.

"I made a few flyers since you were upset about the class being a little smaller last week. Just wanted to help." You say. He smiles and nods his head before leaning down to press his lips against yours.

"Thank you. You have no idea how much this means to me." he says before he lets out a happy sigh. "So, how was work, baby?" Jungkook asks.

"Good. I finished some reports so now I'm ahead of schedule." You say. "How was your day?" Jungkook shrugs.

"It was good. I made a new marketing campaign for this cool sneaker company." He says.

"That's great!" you respond before leaning up and pressing your lips against his. "So, are we going out tonight?" you question while looking up at him. He smiles and nods his head.

"Yep, we're definitely doing something today, especially after what you did for me. We barely got to see each other this week." He responds. You smile and nod your head quickly before leaning up and giving him another kiss.

Jungkook smiles down at you before pulling away once he realizes that Miyeon was staring at the two of you awkwardly.

"Hey Miyeon, sorry about that." He says while waving over at her. She nods her head and waves back. "How've you been?"