48

"I can't believe how well that lunch went!" Jungkook exclaims as he looks over at you. He smiles widely and you smile up at him as you two enter your place. He closes the door behind the two of you. "I've never seen all of them like someone. Usually Yoongi or Taehyung get hesitant and end up not liking someone but all of them loved you just like I knew they would." He says while smiling down at you.

His eyes are sparkling as he stares down at you and you can tell that this is a first for him. You bite onto your lower lip as you smile up at him.

"You don't know how relieving it is knowing that they like me." you state. You slowly walk towards the couch and plop onto it while looking up at him. He smiles widely down at you before sitting down on the couch next to you.

"I told you there was no reason to be nervous." He responds.

"I know you did but even you seem surprised that all of them liked me." you point out. He lets out a soft laugh before he shakes his head immediately.

"I'm not surprised, I'm excited." He states. You smile before leaning back on the couch, staring up at the ceiling. He looks over at you and tilts his head to the side as he senses something weird. "You okay, baby?"

You nod your head.

"Just... really relieved." He stares down at you for a few seconds.

"This is something more than them just liking you, isn't it?" he questions. You nod because there's no point in not communicating with him.

"After the first lesson when I was assisting you and Solar, when you dropped me off, Kai was at my place." Jungkook's eyebrow arches and his jaw visibly clenches. "He told me that I was the reason he cheated on me. He degraded me and said he bets I'm just as horrible as a girlfriend to you as I was to him."

Something clicks in Jungkook's head as he stares over at you.

"Is this where the sex question the other day came from?" he questions. You nod.

"He said if I had sex with him more or went out with him more or didn't put my needs first all the time, he wouldn't have ch-"

"He would've cheated on you regardless." He interrupts. He stares over at you and you can see the anger in his eyes as he stares over at you. "You're the most incredible girlfriend I've had, Y/N. Do you know how many girls have dumped me because of my side job? Or how many girls have used me for my looks and athleticism? Or how many girls would use me as a fuck buddy and wouldn't even bother meeting my friends?"

You stare over at him as he says these things.

"You support my side job and even help me with it, you care about me emotionally and don't just use me for sex, you're content being with me even if we're not out in public, and you make me smile every second I'm around you." He states while remaining eye contact. "You're not just a good girlfriend; you're the best."

You bite onto your lower lip as you stare up at him. Your heart is practically melting as he says this.

"I refuse to let some idiotic pig tell you you're not a good girlfriend to me." he states before getting up from the couch. "In fact, I'm going to show you just how much of a good girlfriend I think you are."

Before you can open your mouth to say anything, Jungkook is now leaning over you, placing one arm just underneath the back of your knees. His other arm is now on your lower back. He lifts you from the couch effortlessly while starting to carry you.