018

"Can I still touch your tattoo?" Bucky asks as I move the covers towards the wall on the bed

"Yeah, just not above my hip." I give him permission. "In fact, give me your shirt." I say and he walks over to the pile to sort through and grab his shirt

"Here." He holds out the black shirt after shaking it out and turning it right side out

"Thank you." I grab the shirt and put it over my head to see it drop to the middle of my thighs that makes him laugh a little. "Where this covers up near my lower stomach is where you can't touch." I explain 

"Yes ma'am." He replies with that charming smile. "I promise, I won't touch it."

I open my arms with a smile and laugh when he comes over in two rushed strides and gladly scoops me up in his arms, stopping my giggling with his lips against mine. Being turned back on so quickly because of all of the love he puts in my mouth that will soon rot my teeth at how sweet it is, he lowers us to the bed softly and straddles my thighs to resume his sinful act of marking every part of untouched skin on my neck and chest. My hands stay tangled in his hair, pulling on the sensitive roots that make me smile in victory when I feel the vibrations of his deep groans against my bruised skin on my neck. I try to thrust my hips against his in an attempt to relieve some aching in my lower stomach but his strong thighs keep mine from moving.

Answering my silent prayers, he starts to slide down my body while keeping that eye contact with his lust blown eyes that will get everyone else to turn away but they keep me locked in his gaze, unable to move away even if I wanted to and I don't. We both breathe heavy in wanting to rush through this and get to the finish line but also want to relax in the feelings we give each other as he slides his hands down my clothed sides and bare legs, smiling at the feel of both thighs in his palms before sliding them under my shirt to push it up to my stomach so my ass is uncovered. No fire burns on my skin when he touches my ink marked thigh making an unfamiliar feeling blossom in my chest when I see his hand on the most trauma filled part of my body. With the unneeded help from him, I open my legs making him sigh and drag his tongue across his bottom lip when he sees how wet I am.

"You were such a good girl today." Bucky says as he slides down on his stomach and settling himself in between my legs to pick up and toss over his broad shoulders that hold them perfectly so he can drag his middle finger down my slit in a slow, agonizing pace that makes me arch my back and tilt my head up, squeezing my eyes shut. "I barely touched you doll." He chuckles and runs his finger back up gently

"I can't help it." I gasp and breathe deep against his feel. "It feels so good."

"Even with the softest touches." He smirk

"And the hard ones." I smile. "You know I like it when you fuck me rough." I wink

"Fuck." He groans and can't seem to help himself anymore when he finally dives between my legs, pushing his ring and middle finger through my slick folds and his tongue on my clit licking in slow but hard circles

"Oh fuck." I moan and grab the top of his head to push my hips up into his face

He curls his fingers with every thrust already hitting the spot that makes my eyes roll back and my mouth fall in a silent open scream. My knees come up to my chest and spread as wide as my legs will allow to soon cramp up by my hips but I am not worried about that yet. I take that back, I am never worried about it when all I can focus on is the squelching noises coming up from his face when he thrusts his fingers and his tongue that sucks on my sensitive clit in kisses that smack his lips against my pussy. His left hand messages the black ink of my tattoo while his right hand slips in and out of me so the wet noises echo through the room to add to my heavy breathing and his sucking.