043

"You are going to listen to every word that I speak and I will not repeat myself one single fucking time." Bucky opens the door with the toe of his shoe and sets me down on the ground in the middle of my room. "Understand?" He slams the door shut and starts to walk over to the bathroom when he throws off his shirt, not turning around to look at me

"Yes." I nod excitedly despite the stern look on his face

"Take your fucking pants off." He says and shuts the door to the bathroom

His deep voice dripping with authority has my walls clenching and dripping with their own arousal that sends that impatience zip down my spine and into my arms. I try my best to hurry though unbuttoning my pants with one hand while kicking off my shoes and letting them land wherever they land but it's a little difficult. Hearing the sink turn on in the bathroom, I bite my lip in concentration while pulling at the corner of my jeans, trying to maneuver the button through the loop. I exhale and slouch my shoulders when the button eventually pops free and the zipper slides down on its own when I tug on the corner of the jean.

Basically hopping and skipping across the carpet, I kick and shove the jeans off the best I can with my feet before bending over and grabbing my pants with my hand to roughly pull them off my legs and throw them in front of the closet door inside out with a small thud. I let out a breath just in time for Bucky to come out of the bathroom who is now walking in with no shirt and his jeans hanging low on his hips to show me the elastic band of his underwear and the indent of his v-line disappearing below his clothes. He says nothing and walks into the closet for a quick second before coming out with a bright red lace thong that I don't normally wear everyday and he walks over to me while lifting his right hand to the top of my hairline to brush my hair behind my shoulder slowly.

I feel really ridiculous in this sling when he walks in like that.

"Do you want to be my good girl again?" Bucky asks while keeping his dark eyes on mine that drop from their smile

"Again?" I blurt and repeat his words in a small voice

"Mhm." He nods and lets his tongue dart out, wetting his bottom lip in almost a teasing, taunting way. "Good girls listen to me when I say they can't have or do something." He smirks when he catches my eyes staring at the movement. "Bad girls like you push until they get their way."

"I'm sorry." I pout in hopes it will break him but it doesn't

"You knew what you were doing." He shakes his head disapprovingly. "Feeling my stomach and chest. Stroking me through my jeans while I tried to eat dinner." He sighs and looks down at his feet then drops his hand

I can't help but feel so turned on by his tone of voice, words, facial expressions, mood- just everything. His disappointment in me that he breathes out in sighs and makes my cheeks warm with blood rushing to the area. His gentle movements and subtle touches that are so far from actual harsh punishments, it makes me more excited than to get my ass slapped for purposely teasing him for. bite of pizza I can hardly taste anymore. It all flows out in warm gushes of anticipation, waiting to erupt in blissful pleasure washing over my body and covering me in a hot blanket that is wishing for his cooling relief.

"You have a chance to be my good girl again." He looks back up to my nodding head, silently agreeing and begging to do whatever he wants so I am his good girl again

"What about my arm?" I ask and glance at the sling

"What about it?" He cocks an eyebrow

"It's going to rub against the sheets and hurt when you- uhm." I shrug and cut myself off from not feeling bold enough to say the words like I'm afraid to sin