031

The ride back to the tower was a mixture of loud and quiet. Sometimes, there would be silence and other times when someone would say something in the wrong way, people- mostly Bucky would scream and start another raging argument that had me crying again in two seconds without it stopping. Natasha stayed by my side the whole time even if I wasn't talking or couldn't take my eyes off of that one belt buckle that reflected the light in the most annoying way. Steve and Sam tried to come over to me but Nat wouldn't allow them and only let Bucky come over and I needed him. He squatted on the floor in front of me, holding my dried hands that still have blood caked on them but he didn't mind and spoke encouraging and promising words that just went through my ears, not understanding the sincerity.

When the jet landed, Tony stomped off the ramp and shouted something to the team who just had frowns and glanced at me before following Tony inside. Bucky told Nat to go inside and she fought but eventually listened where she stayed a few steps back so she was still close to us as Bucky walked us into the tower. He held onto my hand but I didn't have the strength to hold it back and just walked to wherever the team was heading which is a large office with a twelve person table sitting in the middle with black office chairs push in neatly and evenly spaced. The team silently spreads themselves out and sits in the chairs closest to me while Tony stands on the opposite side of the long table with a scowl on his face. Bucky sits to my right with Steve standing next to him and Sam sits to my left with Clint sitting next to him. Nat stands in between Steve and Bucky, keeping her distance behind them but close enough if anything happens.

"Here is how this is going to work." Tony starts and does not hide his anger. "You are going to tell us everything from day fucking one and maybe I won't throw your ass in the Goddamn Raft."

"Watch it, Stark." Sam bites out while narrowing his eyes at Tony. "You don't want to piss all of us off." He warns

"What like you guys are actually on her side?!" He exclaims in disbelief. "She worked and probably still works for HYDRA!" He accuses and holds a hand out to me

"We don't have the full story so we can't assume anything, Tony." Steve speaks and Tony scoffs with an eye roll

"She worked for fucking HYDRA!" He yells in repetition

"And she's just a kid!" He shouts back in a deeper, authoritative voice. "You don't know her like I do because all you do is sit around and drink! She has been nothing but caring and every time she brings up something that hurts her, she doesn't play it down and has always been transparent with us! She's not hostile, she is hurting!" He snaps

"Unbelievable." He shakes his head. "You can't protect every 'twenty four year old kid' that comes your way, All Righteousness. Especially when they worked with our biggest enemy." He adds sourly

"I don't work for them and never wanted to." I speak for the first time since being on the jet

"So, what?" Tony asks sarcastically and looks at me. "They just picked you up off the street randomly? That's not how they work, Blue." He sneers the name I've always hated

The anger shows when my face scrunches and a surge of magic shoots down my veins, illuminating my suit and turning it dark purple with all the blood stains that stick to my body as I stand up and slam my hands down on the dark oak angry myself at multiple different people from my past and present. Magic falls from my fingertips that dig into the polished wood and into the sanded cracks in the wood, covering the table in lightning like vines completely.

"Call me that again and I will slowly and painfully kill you." I warn lowly with my voice fuming in anger

"Not hostile, huh, Cap?" He cocks an eyebrow as everyone backs up from the table except for Bucky who stands up