150

Y/n Y/l/n.

I have no idea what day or month it is. I never do when I am trapped in these same four walls I was in seven years ago with the same hollow metal pole bed frame that is bound to bend and break any second at the weight I was degraded for all last night until I refused to sleep in my bed until Zemo came in and helped me since he wants me to be comfortable- yeah. The thin mattress doesn't help either but at least I have a slightly fluffed pillow and a cheaply made blanket that is incredibly thin and stiff but it keeps me somewhat warm at night when all of my clothes were stripped away and all I was given was that hospital gown I hate.

Zemo did let me keep my underwear and bra, thankfully.

All that I know is that at least four days have passed I think from the sunlight hitting my bed like it does during a golden hour I'm not sure is from morning or night. It creeps through the tiny phone sized hole covered by two metal bars that blocks out most sunlight. I am boarded up in my old room and they did some renovating it looks like with Zemo adding a toilet and sink with a mirror this time that I refuse to look in. Last time, I didn't have any of this besides a white bucket and a rag with so many holes in it, it was useless so I never used it.

But, I have two ply toilet paper now.

I must've done something right if I got two ply.

And that right thing I did was making it through training like I was supposed to. I was listening to every command and responding with a certain move that Zemo called out at appropriate times and only when he said 'Mission Successful' was I freed and my mind that snapped me out of it like the click of a pen already heavy with the dread of nothing on my mind but soon it will have a reason.

When another real mission comes.

I've already been on so many.

"Get up, Blue." A voice demands when my door swings open and an angry man calls in while the iron handle clatters against the concrete wall where more debris crumbles off of the dip created by the handle and anger of the agent

"Why?" I ask while sitting on my bed and staring at the wall as if it had my favorite television show on it and sometimes, the patterns swirl and make me believe there is something there

"It's time for your second part of training." He annoyingly answers

"What a shame." I shrug without a care in the world because it has failed me and I need more strength than what it gave me to take it on

"Get the fuck up, Blue." He spits and I laugh when spinning around to see his angered scrunched face with short brown hair and brown eyes

"Does Zemo know you're talking to me like that?" I ask and get up from my bed

The agent doesn't say anything and I roll my eyes while tipping my head to the side to change into my black cargo pants and tank top. It's about the only amount of magic I am allowed to use without anyone snitching on me and with a heavy sigh, I follow the agent out of the room and down the hallway where my mind picks up and leads me to a training room without much thought. The past few hours or days, whichever of the two have been the same. Electric Chair, training, thrown in my room, sleep, wake up, repeat. Notice how there wasn't any food or water on those days? Yeah, me neither.

I don't need it.

I just need to finish my mission I never completed.

Zemo smiles when I enter the huge room with random agents scattered around and training with dummies or themselves in the huge blood covered ring that sits in the center of the room with two people beating themselves almost to death like they always do. Lining one side of the room are tables with targets in front of them in the shape of bodies where the tables have many different weapons on them and that is where I am lead to see Zemo turn around with a smile, dressed in his fancy clothes as alway with his hair is combed and slick back in a side part that makes him look extra professional within the bloodied, bruised up workers around him.