Friendship

(Lucy POV)

I yawned, I slept so well my eyes fluttered open, I blushed as I saw Laxus's face he was so close. Then I remembered what we did last night, I smiled it was really nice to be next to him again I missed this so much. Feeling him next to me and inside of me, I blushed more. Snap out of it! You shouldn't have done that last night. I sighed and slowly got out of bed and into the bathroom to shower. I locked the door and turned on the water, I smiled as Laxus still had the soap I left here so sweet. I took a long hot shower and soon stepped out to find my clothes. As I opened the door I saw Laxus sitting up stretching, he blushed when he saw me in just a towel.

"O-oh good morning" he stutter trying to hold back the blush, I smiled and went looking.

"Morning" I said, he just sat there probably to give me my space and because he was also naked to.

"You still have clothes in the right drawer" he said, I smiled at him and thanked him grabbing my pink shirt, my bra from the floor, a pair of jeans and some gray panties. I turned around as saw Laxus smiling at me, i blushed.

"W-what?" i asked, he shook his head.

"I was just looking at how beautiful you are" he said, i giggled a bit and went back into the bathroom. I sighed trying to calm my heart down which was beating so fast now. Once calm i got dressed i had on a cute off the shoulder knit pink shirt with some blue jeans, i then put my hair up in a high side ponytail as well as a necklace and a few gold band bracelets. Once i was done i stepped out and didn't see Laxus, so i walked out of his room and saw he was sitting on the couch. He soon turned around and saw me and smiled.

"Do you wanna go get something to eat with me?" He asked, i nodded while putting on my white sandals and we headed out.

(At the food place)

We got a seat and waiting for someone to come serve us. We talked a bit and soon a young lady came over.

"What would you to like to drink to start?" She asked, i ordered a grass of lemonade and Laxus ordered a water. She smiled and walked off. As we waited for her to come back i noticed something was on Laxus's mind.

"What's up Laxus?" I asked, he sighed a bit then the girl came back.

"Here you go and what would you guy's like to eat today?" She asked, we both ordered fish and chips. Once she walked away again Laxus spoke up.

"I'm sorry about last night Lucy, I've been thinking about it and i don't think we should have done that, i understand if you hate me now" he said moving around his straw. I was a bit stunned that he said that but also flattered. I shook my head and grabbed his hand which made him blush.

"I don't hate you, not one bit. In fact i was thinking the same thing i think it was just the wine talking" i said, he chuckled a bit.

"Yeah you did get a biiiit tipsy" he said, i giggled.

"Hey you were to" i said, he chuckled more and shook his head. we sat a laughed for a bit until our food came and we ate and teased each other the whole time. it was so fun hanging out with him again, but something inside of me felt like both of us saying we regret last night was wrong, i mean it did feel right to be so close to him like we were last night as Laxus was so gentle with me so he didn't hurt me and he even kept asking if i was ok with it. I smiled and blushed thinking about it, i was zoned out for so long Laxus started to wave his hand in my face a bit.

"Hey you ok Lucy?" He asked, i nodded.

"O-oh yeah i'm fine just lost in thought" i said all flustered, he chuckled and smirked at me.

"Whatcha thinking about hmmm?" he said all seductive like, i blushed more and waved my hands at him.

"I-it's not like that I uh I-" I started as Laxus laughed at me, i huffed as the lady came over withour bill. She set it on the table and Laxus grabbed it.

"H-hey i wanna help!" I huffed out still pink, he shook his head and smiled at me.

"Nope i offered so i'm paying" he said and put money on the table. I huffed again and we got up to leave. My heart started to beat faster and kept telling me to grab his hand and hold it as we walked, but i didn't which hurt a bit.

(Laxus POV)

YOU DUMBASS WHY WOULD YOU SAY YOU REGRET WHAT HAPPENED LASY NIGHT??!! YOU KNOW YOU DIDN'T AND SHE ONLY AGREED BECAUSE YOU SAID IT! Damn why am i so dumb, i mean i didn't regret last night nut i did feel like we moved a bit to fast. I sighed as we walked down the road. As long as i'm with Lucy i'm happy, together or not. we walked around all day long stopping at her house to check on Blaze and to the guild to see everyone, I even go to help her train, it was so fun. Once we were done she healed us both and we went out again to grab food then back to my place to hangout, not to fuck again. Lucy looked so happy being with me all day. I know i was so happy to be by her side all day. Once at my house we sat and ate our food which was just some dumpling and rice. As we at we talked more and Lucy even showed me how she did the lantern thing yesterday which was sooo cool. She even summoned her companion Echo who seemed to really like me and would even sit next to me on the couch and lay in my lap. Lucy would giggle and come closer to cuddle to even though were just gonna be friends for now, but it was still nice (friends can cuddle to man!). After some time Lucy decided to head home, i understood and gave her a hug which she accepted and hugged back tighter. I chuckled and pet Echo to.

"Have a good night Lucy we should hangout again" I said, she nodded and started on home. I sighed and closed the door leaving me all alone. It was to quiet now that she was gone. I want her to come back so badly. I love her so much, i needed her. I went into my room and laid on my bed still being able to smell Lucy's sent in here, it calmed me and i slowly fell asleep.

(Lucy POV)

As me and Echo walked home i kept thinking about Laxus, i wanted to go back so badly i know it wouldn't be quiet at home but it was still quiet without him around, i was so happy to spend the day with him. I could still smell him on my shirt it was nice. As i got home i walked in and saw Blaze was out so i was alone, Echo went to the couch and fell asleep. I lay on my bed and soon fell asleep thinking about Laxus.

(The food 🤤)

(Lucy's outfit)

(Lucy's outfit)