Vacation day pt2.

(Lucy POV)(gets a little sexy)

I woke up again in Laxus's arms, I was warm, I smiled at him and kissed his noes, he opened his eyes slowly and smiled at me.

"Good morning cutie" he said, I blushed and we sat up, I got out of bed and went over to my suitcase, I pulled out light blue strapless shirt, a black skirt and my maroon bikini.

"You gonna get dressed Lulu?" Laxus asked, I nodded, he got up and came behind me, grabbing my hips.

"L-laxus!" I stuttered, he chuckled and rubbed on my ass, I blushed.

"Why do you wanna get dressed?" He asked.

"C-cause so we can go get breakfast" I said, he huffed and went over to his suitcase, I went up behind him and a spanked his butt playfully, he stood and turned around.

"Your gonna get it now" he said, I shrieked and ran away but I couldn't stop giggling, Laxus grabbed me by the arm and turned me to him, holding me in his arms, he looked down a me and smirked.

"What should I do with my toy" he asked, I giggled.

"Oh I know" he said, he picked me up and lay on the bed, he softly started to kiss me, I kissed back but pushed away a little bit after.

"Laxus we need to get dressed and get breakfast" I said, he chuckled and let me go, I stood up and before I got dressed, I flashed Laxus with my boobs, he smirked.

"Don't tempt me Lulu" he said, I giggled and got dressed as did he. Once we were done I sat on the bed, it was 6:30, breakfast didn't start till 8, I sighed.

"What's wrong Lulu?" Laxus asked.

"Um breakfast doesn't start till 8" I said, Laxus chuckled and got on his knees in front of me, he smirked.

"So then I can play with my toy" he said, he pinned me down to the bed and kissed my neck, I bit my lip.

"L-laxus" I said softly, he continues to kiss and started groping one of my boobs, I moaned a bit, he moved down my lips to my jaw line and then to my neck, he nibbled softly, I moaned a bit more, he licked the places he nibbled, he stopped and we got in the center of the bed, he continued to nibble, I bit my lip, he slid down more and pulled down my shirt exposing my bra, he looked at me.

"Can I play with them Lulu?" He asked, I nodded softly, just as he pulled down my bra there was a knock a the door, I franticly fixed my shirt as he walked over and opened the door, it was master.

"Just came to let you guys know breakfast is served" he said, Laxus nodded and I got up, master left and we went down for breakfast.

(At dining hall)(safe)

We sat at a small table and ate, Natsu and Lisanna came over and sat down.

"Hey guys we wanted to see if you'd like to go to the hot springs with us!" Lisanna asked, I smiled.

"Where is it?" I asked.

"Its right here in the hotel, its at the indoor pool" she said, I smiled.

"Sure I'm down!" I said, she giggled, she looked at me and i shrugged.

"Sure" I said, Lisanna was exited.

"Oh and Lucy all us girls are going to the hot spring tonight of you wanna come to no boys aloud" she said, Lucy nodded, I chuckled, we finished our food and went to the  hot springs.

(At the springs)(little sexy)(Lucy POV)

Lisanna and I were in the girls changing room, she giggled.