Week long training

(Lucy POV) (sexy)

We finally made it back from vacation, its nice to be home, once we got off the boat, Laxus and I stared walking back to my house to drop my stuff off, I was so excited to be back home, and to finally be Laxus's girlfriend. I was smiling like an idiot as I walking with him next to me, I blushed. He looked down at me and smiled.

"Your so cute when you smile Lulu" he said, my heart skipped a beat, I giggled.

"So do you Laxy" I said, he blushed and we walked into my house, I then started putting my stuff away as Laxus sat on my bed.

"Lucy you haven't sat sent we got off the boat come here and relax with me then later you worry about your stuff" he said, I shook my head.

"I can't just leave this not put away and besides I'm fine" I said, bending over to grab the rest of my clothes, then I heard a snicker and footsteps.

"Well if you won't stop then I'll just have to make it harder to work" he said, just then he grabbed my hips and began dry humping me, I giggled.

"Laxus I'm almost done just give me a sec" I said, but he didn't stop, he was starting to like it, and so was I, I through the last of my stuff in the closet as Laxus kinda finished, he let me up and we kissed.

"Your a dork babe" I said, he smiled widely.

"I know" he said, I sat on my bed and he sat next to me, I smiled and saw he was hard, I fake yawned and laid down.

"I think I'm gonna take a nap wanna join babe" I said, he nodded and laid down with me, I closed my eyes and pretended to sleep till I knew he was asleep, I slowly started rubbing my butt on Laxus's hardness, it kinda felt good, I kept moving till I heard him in his sleep.

"Lucy yeah I'm gonna cum" he said, I giggled and went harder.

"Yes Lucy I love you" he said again, but this time he grabbed my thighs, I blushed as he proceeded to rub me, it felt good, I continued with my joke till he thrusted his hips one last time, he was done, I giggled again and really fell asleep.

(Later)

I yawned and sat up, Laxus was also up and in the bathroom, I tiptoed over to the door, it was open just a crack, I looked in and blushed, he was bare naked and rubbing is hardness. I stepped away from the door and went back to the bed, just then he came out in just his boxers, I was still blushing but I smiled.

"Why you blushing Lulu you've seen me like this before?" He asked, I nodded, still not getting the image of him in my bathroom out of my head.

"Y-yeah I know" I stuttered, just then I was pushed up agents the wall, I blushed.

"Don't think that I didn't feel you grind on me in my sleep Lulu" he said with an evil smirk, I realized I'm in trouble, he pulled me closer to him and we started kissing roughly, his hands trailed down my shoulders and then he pulled my hips into his, he was hard, I blushed more as I knew I was enjoying my punishment, he pulled away and turned me around, he then grabbed my hips and bent me over the wall.

"You've been a very bad girl Lucy" he said as he slowly moved his hips in a circular fashion, it felt really good. I nodded to him and he began pounding my ass but only dry humping me.

"Yes I have" I said, he chuckled and continued, just then the door opened.

"Hey Lucy I wanted to know if you-" Natsu said, but then he stopped and smirked at us, Laxus dropped my hips and backed off, I stood up quickly.

"Um hey Natsu" I said still blushing, he smiled widely.

"Hey so what were you to doing hmmmm?" He asked, I fixed my collar first and Laxus sighed.