Vacation day pt3.

(Laxus POV)(you know the deal lol)

I woke up holding Lucy, she was so cute. Last night was really great, I slowly moved out of her grip and slipped into the bathroom and showered, I made it quick and went back out to Lucy, she sat up and yawned, I blushed as she removed her white lace bra, her large breasts swayed softly, I chuckled.

"My my baby you are quite naughty" I said, she blushed and covered herself as much as she could. I smirked and went up to her. She stood.

"N-no I was just changing" she said, I grabbed her waist and pulled her into a small kiss, I let her go and sat on the bed.

"Ok I'll be here" I said, she giggled and got dressed, I closed my eyes and thought about last night, Lucy was so sexy, grinding on me, just then I felt something on top of me, I opened my eyes to see Lucy sitting on me with her hands on my chest.

"What are you doing Lulu?" I asked, she giggled again and moves her hips, I bit my lip.

"I could tell you were thinking about me doing this" she said, I grabbed her ass, she stopped moving.

"Get out if my head cutie" I said, she smiled and nuzzled into my neck, she was so cute like a little kitten, just then I heard her purr.

"Oh baby that tickles!" I said, she nuzzled deeper into my neck, just then I heard someone knock at the door I didn't want to get up.

"Come on in!!" I yelled, Lucy nuzzled more, I looked over and saw Lisanna in the room, her eyes lit up as she saw Lucy not only on top of me but nuzzled into my neck.

"Aww so cute <3" she said, Lucy sat up and smiled.

"Oh hey Lisanna!" Lucy said, I blushed. She acted like nothing was happening.

"I was wondering if you guys would like to go to the amusement park with me and Natsu today, we're going to go on a lot more of the rides, Erza was supposed to go with us but she changed her mind" she said, I nodded as did Lucy.

"Sure when are you going?" Lucy asked.

"We're going to go after lunch, so that lets you two lovebirds have the entire morning to yourselves" Lisanna said with a wink, Lucy blushed, Lisanna giggled and left. Lucy looked at me. I smirked.

"So sexy what do you wanna do?" I said, she giggled and stuck her tongue out at me.

"Nothing" she said, I pushed her face closer to mine, she kept her tongue out.

"Don't make me take that tongue" I said, she didn't put it away, I closed my eyes took her tongue, she blushed and we started making out, Lucy moaned a bit, I bit her lip softly, she giggled and explored my mouth with her tongue, I went back to making out with her, our tongues tangled together, I grabbed her ass and squeezed it, Lucy giggled again, I moved my hips, rubbing on Lucy, she blushed and sat us.

"L-laxus" she stuttered, I didn't stop moving, I could tell she was liking it, I smirked.

"You like this Lucy?" I asked, she bit her lip and nodded, I smiled and flipped us over, I pinned her to the bed and rubbed on her more, she held my shoulders and moaned a bit more, just then I felt a hand on my bulging crotch, I blushed and looked down, Lucy was rubbing me.

"L-Lucy" I stutter-moaned, she smirked.

"Your really hard Laxy" she said, I chuckled and sat up.

"Yeah" I said, she smirked and pinched it, I grunted.

"Aww you don't like that?" She said, I pinned her hands down and bit her neck, hard. She moaned, I put a shirt in her mouth to keep her quiet, I licked and kissed her neck more, she tried to escape but I was to strong. I kissed down her chest and pulled down her shirt, I looked at her as she blushed deeply, I went down and licked more, just then there was a knock at the door, I looked at the clock it was 1. I got up and went over as Lucy fixed herself, I opened the door to see Natsu and Lisanna, I smiled even though I was a bit mad they interrupted Lucy and I.