The End

(Lucy POV)(7 months later)

I slowly tried to get out of bed, it was kinda hard with being 6 months pregnant and all but Laxus has been helping me. I smiled as I looked over and saw him fast asleep still, he was so cute. I walked over to his side of the bed and kissed his forehead softly. I then slipped on my slippers and walked out into the kitchen to make breakfast, while I was cooking I felt a pair of hands on my shoulders, I looked over and saw Laxus smiling at me. I then gave him a quick kiss.

"Good morning dear how'd you sleep?" I asked, he nodded and rubbed an eye.

"I slept good how did you sleep, they keep you up at all?" He asked placing a hand on my belly, I giggled and shook my head.

"Nope they were quiet no kicking" I said, he chuckled as I handed him a plate of food. Which he happily accepted and sat at the table.

"I'm gonna shower quick then get dressed so we can go to the guild" I said, he nodded and started to gobble down the food. I giggled again and went to shower, the water felt nice on my belly and so did the soap. I could tell the baby was enjoying this massage because they kicked just once but not hard to hurt, once I was out I put on a simple blue and white dress with white sleeves and put my hair into its usual half up side pony. I then walked out into the kitchen to see Laxus dressed in a purple dress shirt with black pants and his usual cape washing the dishes.

"Thank you honey" I said sweetly, he smiled and came to me once he was done. Taking my hand he helped me walk and we went to the guild to see everyone.

(At the guild)

Laxus opened the door for me and we saw everyone like usual but just a bit different. Gray and Juvia were FINALLY dating, as were Blaze and Erza. Natsu and Lisanna were engaged and Levy was 2 months pregnant with Gajeel. I went over to see Levy hand stitching some baby clothes, when she saw me she smiled.

"Hey Lucy how's it going? How the baby doing" she asked, I smiled and nodded as Laxus went over to get us something to drink and I sat with Levy.

"I'm doing good and the baby's fine we're actually gonna find out today if it's a boy or girl from Elizabeth" I said, she clapped her hands.

"That's great, when you know you should come tell me so I can make you some baby clothes, I've been making both girl and boy clothes for mine and Gajeels baby  just in case it's either" she said, I giggled and soon Laxus came back with 2 glasses of lemonade, I took mine and he sat next to me holding me close causing Levy to awe.

"You guys are still so cute just like when you started dating" she said, I giggled. Soon Blaze came over with a smile, he has grown so much since he came back with me and I'm glad he's happy to be with Erza.

"Hey bestie how's my nephew or niece?" He asked, I giggled and smiled offering him to feel.

"They seem to be doing good" he said, I nodded and he went back to Erza who was eating cake. Laxus smiled at me.

"Wanna head out to go see Elizabeth?" He asked, I nodded and he held my hand as we left the guild. We walked all the way to Elizabeth's place on the edge of town where we were to see what the baby was. Once there we went in and saw Elizabeth sitting at her table drinking some tea, when she saw us she smiled.

"Hello Lucy, Laxus how are you doing today?" She asked, I nodded and she stood up to hug me.

"My my look how big you are my dear" she said sweetly, I giggled and she led me to lay down. Laxus sat next to me and held my hand.

"Ok now hold still, I'm going to use magic to see what the sex is, are you ready?" She asked, we nodded and I took a deep breath. She then slowly set her hand over my stomach and a slight gold glow started to shine over me which tickled. Soon the light was gone and she smiled as I sat up.

"Congratulations, your having a boy-" she started, I was so happy but she wasn't done.

"And a girl" she finished, Laxus's eyes widened hearing this but all I could do was let a small tear fall from my eye and smile. I touched my stomach and laughed a bit.

"That's amazing" Laxus said looking at me, I could tell he was so overjoyed just very surprised. He smiled widely and helped me stand. He then got on his knees and hugged my belly and I hugged him the best I could.

"I can't wait to meet you to" he said to my belly, I giggled and looked down at him.

"Your going to be the best dad" I said, he chuckled and we turned to Elizabeth.

"Come to me if you feel anything that seems out of place ok hon" she said, I nodded and we left to go back to the guild to tell everyone. Once we got back everyone was sitting waiting for us and the exciting news.

"So what are you having??" Erza asked, I smiled and Laxus squeezed my hand and we said in sync.

"Twins!" We said, all the girls squealed and jumped up and down.

"What's the gender?" Natsu asked.

"We're having a boy and a girl" Laxus said with a chuckle, all the guys cheered and the girls continued to squeal. Which made me laugh hard.

"We're so happy for you guys, you'll make wonderful parents" Lisanna said, we spent the rest of the day at the guild with everyone.

(That night)

We got home kinda late but it wasn't to bad, we sat on the couch together and cuddled a bit, they Laxus spoke.

"Do you really think I'll be a good dad?" He asked, I smiled at him and held his cheek.

"You'll be the best dad ever honey" I said, he smiled and kissed me sweetly.

"Thanks babe and you'll be the best mother ever" he said which made me giggle, I then took his hand and set it on my belly. Just then his eyes lit up.

"I feel tiny hands!" He said so excited, I looked down and saw 2 right hands, they both wanted to say hi. I then put my hand over Laxus's that was over their hands. This was the best moment ever and I get to share it with the love of my life, my husband, Laxus.

"I love you Laxus, I'm so happy we can have a family together" I said, he smiled and set his head on my chest still with a hand on my belly feeling them kick.

"I love you to Lucy, I'm so glad your happy to have a family with me" he said, I giggled and we snuggle the rest of the night. What a wonderful man, he's come so far from someone who didn't trust a soul to my husband and the father of our soon to be children. I wouldn't trade this for the world, not even for a moment.

(The End)

(Panda POV)

I just want to say thank you, thank you for reading my book over anyone else's you could have found and read. I love this community so much and I love writing here to it's been a fantastic time writing this book and I am a little sad to see it end but it's truly a happy ending! It might be the end for this book but I will still continue writing and I have other books you could read if you want as well as Gods love which is another Lalu book. Again thank you all so much for reading and I hope you have a wonderful day or night you are all wonderful! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ bye guys love you all!

 Again thank you all so much for reading and I hope you have a wonderful day or night you are all wonderful! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ bye guys love you all!