Vacation

(Lucy POV)(A few months later)

It's been a few months since Storm was defeated. I'm finally able to walk on my own without Laxus helping me. Speaking of Laxus we moved in together and I gave Blaze my house since we was staying there since he came with me. It was nice living with him and waking up to him every morning. But today we were getting ready to leave for vacation with the guild, to celebrate the world being saved and me being ok, I put what I needed into my suitcase as well as the new bikini Erza bought for me even though its suuuuper revealing. But i also put my white kikini in as well, as i keep putting clothes in i felt hands on my waist and a chuckle. I turned my head and saw a half naked Laxus which made me blush.

"H-hey Laxy" i stuttered, he swayed my hips a bit.

"Hey Lulu how's it going?" he asked smoothly, i blushed more as he lifted me up and softly lay me on the bed. I blush more as he climbs on top of me and started to slowly kiss my neck, making me moan softly. 

"L-Laxus we need to finish and get to the guild" i moaned out as his hand slipped under my dress and softly grasped my boobs. Just as he was about to undo his pants there was a knock on our door. I sighed as he got up and went out. I shook off the heart from my face and finished packing for us and brought them out to the living room seeing Laxus talking to Natsu with master on his shoulder.

"Heloo Lucy are you guys ready?" Master asked, i nodded and Laxus took the suitcases from me which made me giggle.

"Are you excited Luce?"Natsu asked as we all started walking to the train, i nodded and we soon made it and saw everyone waiting for us.

"There you guys are we were waiting" Erza said, i giggled as Laxus put our luggage inside the cab of the train. We then went to our spot which was still quiet even with a few people in the other seats. I was on the inside this time looking out the window, just then i felt a warm hand on my inner thigh. I jumped a bit and looked at Laxus who was blushing and smiling at me, when he noticed i saw him he slowly moved in more grabbing my under area and came close and started to kiss me, i softly moaned as he rubbed me slowly.

"Shhh Lulu baby, please let me please you" he said, i blushed and nodded softly. He smiled and stood me up, he then walked me to the back train car where nobody was and there was a curtain on the door. He locked the train door and came to me, he smiled and lifted my chin up.

"Lucy I love you, I need you now" he said full of lust as he lifted me up and wrapping my legs around him, i smiled and we began to kiss roughly. It felt so good as we made out, i then felt him take one hand off my ass and reach under ripping off my panties and undoing his pants. He pulled his lips away and put them on my neck as he slid into me, i moaned softly as he moved his hips and moaned into my neck.

"God Lucy" he moaned as he picked up speed, i moaned more and more as he kept going hitting every inch of me. I love this man so much, soon he thrusted harder and i felt his shoot inside me. He then looked at me and chuckled setting me down and fixing his pants. 

"Now i dont have any panties Laxy" I said sweetly blushing, he looked at me still lustful but stuck his hand in his pocket and pulled out a pair of my panties, i blushed deeper.

"Y-you had those in your pocket?!" I said super flustered, he chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck. I huffed but didn't protest putting them on. We then went back to our car and to our seat, across from us was Lisanna and Natsu. She giggled at us.

"You to have fun" she said, i blushed and we cuddled until we got to our destination.

(At the resort)

We got off the train and we all walked to our rooms, it was nice going on vacation again with Laxus. We walked into our room which was like a large penthouse with a beautiful view of the whole resort from the balcony. I smiled as i looked out and Laxus came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.