First job after a month

(Lucy POV)

I woke up, early like usual, I looked at Laxus who was still asleep, I gggled and kissed his cheek, he slowly opened his eyes.

"Morning Lulu" he said, I smiled.

"Morning Laxy" I said, he sat up, I giggled and went into my closet, I pulled out the new outfit Laxus bought me, I put it on and went out to see him.

"Does it really look good on me?" I asked, he stood up and came over to me and softly kissed my cheek.

"Lucy your beautiful" he said, I blushed.

"Aww thank you" I said, he chuckled and picked me up, he spun me around. I giggled.

"Laxus stop!" I said, he laughed and put me down, I wobbled a bit but got my balance back, we walked out the door and to the guild.

(At the guild)

I'm so excited, I ran to the guild as fast as I could, I got to the doors and waited for Laxus.

"Come on Laxy let's pick out a good job" I said, he chuckled and we walked in, Natsu looked at us and smiled.

"Hey Luce! Hey Laxus!" He said, i waved to him and ran over to the job board, Laxus came up behind me and pointed to a job.

"What do you think Lulu?" He asked, I smiled and nodded, it was a job to kill a large shadow wolf, it pays 60,000 jewel. I giggled.

"Its perfect!" I said, he chuckled and put the paper in his pocket. Natsu came up to me and hugged me.

"Hey Luce you feeling better today?" He asked, I looked at him confused.

"Mira told me Laxus took you home cause you were out of energy" he said, I giggled.

"Yeah I did have 5 spirits out fighting" I said, he chuckled, just then I felt Laxus put his hand on my lower back.

"Well come on Lucy let's get going" he said, I nodded, we waved to Natsu as he let go of my back and we walked out. We walked to the train quietly, like usually.

(Natsu POV)

Lucy and Laxus left, just then master Makarov came put.

"Has anyone seen Lucy?" He asked, I went upstairs.

"I have, why?" I asked, he sighed and I followed him into his office, when I got inside saw a young woman sitting a chair, she looked at me. She was blonde like Lucy, but much taller, she had on green top that showed most of her breasts, a long green skirt with a gold belt, and a galaxy cap. She looked at me and smiled.

"Natsu this is the celestial dragon queen Elizabeth she's here to speak to Lucy" master said, the girl nodded.

"Yes you see she has a very special power that she needs to learn how to use before she can face this worlds greatest enemy" she said, I cocked my head to the side.

"Who?" I asked, she looked at master and he nodded.

"He's the dark lord of all ravens, they call him Storm Krauss" she said, my eyes widened.

"But how!? How can Lucy defeat someone as evil as that!?" I asked, Elizabeth sighed.

"Indeed if she didn't have this power hidden in her then she would die but I know she can" she said, master nodded, I sighed.

"Now Natsu where did you see Lucy" master asked.

"She just came in with Laxus, they got a job and were off to the train station soon after" I said, Elizabeth stood up.