Celestial Thunder

(The name of this chapter as well as the team name was actually made by @FairyTail_Fan_Nerd thank you so much for letting me use the name its absolutely perfect!!!! Ok on to the chapter <3)

(3 months later)(Lucy POV)

Its been about 3 months or so since I've been back and i got to hangout with Laxus which was really nice. But something in my heart was telling me that i needed to be with Laxus not just around him, i sighed as i looked in my mirror at my now blushing face. I smacked my cheeks and got dressed. I put on a purple-ish blue high collar leotard that had long fabric around my waist so my butt wasn't hanging out and with sleeve's, i also put on some thigh high boots with a gold ring around the top. I smiled and left the bathroom, Blaze was gone he joined up with Erza so he was on a job. I decided to go see if Laxus wanted to go on a job with me today. I let Echo sleep and i walked to his house since it was early he might be home. I got there and knocked on the door, he didn't answer so i decided to walk in which he said was ok. I walked in and saw a few beer bottles here and there. I picked them up and put them in the sink for him. I then walked to his bedroom and opened the door, i blushed deeply as i was he was naked and had um wood going on. I walked in and without looking i shook him a bit, he stirred a bit.

"Laxus hey wake up" I whispered, he groaned a bit.

"I don't want to baby Lulu" he said in his sleep which made me blush, soon he grabbed my arm pulling me onto the bed with him and held me in a cuddle, i blushed deeper as i felt his hardness rubbing on my butt and lower area. I tried to escape his grasp but couldn't and trying to wake him with my voice didn't work so i just stayed with him until he wanted to wake up, but soon found myself falling asleep.

(Laxus POV)

I yawned and stretched a bit, i slept so well. When i opened my eyes i blushed as i saw Lucy curled up next to me, then i blushed even darker when i realized i was naked with her next to me. Oh man i think i drank a bit to much last night, did i call Lucy and beg her to come over? Oh no i hope i didn't try anything. I was so focused on panicking that i didn't even notice she was sitting up rubbing her eyes.

"Your finally awake" She yawned out, i was confused.

"Wait how long have you been here?" I asked, she looked out the window.

"Um since 7 i think" she said, i sighed and then realized i was still naked.

"I-I'm sorry I um had a bit to much to drink and uh k-kinda went to bed naked last night" i stuttered out, she giggled a bit.

"Its ok you should have seen this morning you seemed to be having a nice dream, i wonder what about or rather who" she teased, i blushed more and looked away. She giggled and closed her eyes.

"Here so you can get dressed" she said, i smiled and quickly got dressed in my normal attire.

"Ok I'm good you can open now" i said, she nodded and removed her hands. I sat down next to her on the bed and tried to fix her hair.

"S-so what were doing over so early?" I asked starting to blush, she smiled and thanking me for fixing her hair.

"Well i wanted to see if you wanted to go on a job today" she asked rubbing her exposed thighs. I blushed as she did, I smiled and nodded.

"Yeah id love to, but u-um quick question" i started, she looked at me confused.

"What's up?" She asked, i coughed a bit.

"D-did i try doing anything to you while you were here?" I asked, still blushed a deep red. She looked down and blushed a bit. Oh no i did didn't I?!?! I became so flustered i didn't even notice Lucy trying so get my attention.