Christmas

(Play the video the whole chapter) 

(Lucy POV) (December 24th)

It's Christmas eve, the whole castle is decorated in red and green and the snow falls lightly outside. Thankfully were able to leave the castle as we were able to finally move all the snow blocking the doors. It's weird not being home for Christmas, being able to spend it with my friends at the guild but it'll be ok i get to go back soon. I sigh as i roll out of bed, it's been uneventful these past few weeks, even with training with Blaze in the dream space, nothing else has really happened. I walked over to my dresser and just threw on a blue sweater and some sweat pants, i also threw my hair in a messy bun. Just then there was a knock on my door, i opened it, it was Blaze, Coral, and Yuki. 

"Hey Lucy!" Coral yelled with a big smile.

"Hi Lu-Chan, merry Christmas" Yuki said sweetly with a big smile, i giggled a bit.

"Hey Luce" Blaze said the way he normally does with a hint of blush on his face. I smiled and let them all in, they all were holding small beautifully wrapped gifts, just then Coral gasped. 

"Lucy where are your decorations??" she said as she spun in circles trying to find something, i shrugged.

"I just never got to decorating, this is my first year away from my friends so i just never did anything" i said, she scrunched her face a bit and set her gift down.

"Well then I guess we have to help you decorate then huh?" she said, i smiled a bit.

"You don't have to" i said, she nodded, Yuki jumped a bit. 

"Of course we do! Your our friend and it wouldn't be right if we just left you to either decorate alone or not at all" Yuki said super excited. I giggled and nodded.

"Well ok then, thanks guys" i said, they nodded as Yuki and Blaze set their gifts down and we pulled out a whole bunch of decorations that everyone gets for their rooms. We all started grabbing from the box, pulling out things to decorate. Garland, lights, a small fake tree, ornaments for the tree and a cute Aquarius holding a star tree topper. 

(20 minutes later) 

We finished decorating pretty quick, my room looked really nice covered in the festive items, Coral and Yuki looked so proud to make the room nice while Blaze was just there.

"There its all done, so Lucy are you gonna be coming to the Christmas party tonight you gotta bring a gift though for the gift exchange" Blaze asked, i nodded.

"Yeah since you guys helped decorate my room, i guess ill come to hangout with you guys can i pick who i get a gift for?" I asked, they nodded. I smiled.

"Ok well i better go get someone a gift, ill meet you guys down at the party tonight" i said, they smiled and left me alone, now who should i give a gift to? I pondered for a minute, then i thought i could give Blaze a gift for helping me in the past and being a really good friend. I smiled, i knew who i'd give a gift to but what should i give him? I could get him a weapon but he already has one and it's really cool. I could get him something for Kovo but then it wouldn't be for Blaze. I sighed and sat on the floor maybe meditation would help me think. As i started to float deep into my meditation a voice called out.

"The path will be dark, you must be found if gone to deep" the soft voice spoke, just then i opened my eyes and stood. That's it, i'll make him a pendent that can find anything he wishes to find. I nodded and then calmed my nerves, i put my hands together and thought about what i wanted to make for Blaze. Just then in a flash of light i opened my hands and was holding a beautiful compass pendent made of gold and blue gems in the shape of a diamond with smaller diamond shapes in the center with a circle. It was perfect. I then put it in a box and wrapped it in blue wrapping paper with a galaxy bow.