Snow fall

(2 months later)(December 1st)(Lucy POV)

Echo and I walked through the park as snow fell, both our feet crunched through the snow as we walked. People were playing and having snow ball fights, it was nice, everyone and their companions were in the snow. Me and Echo were coming back from training with Bruce, and we were exhausted, yeah it was nice out but we needed rest so we continued back to our room.

(In the room)

Once in our room i took off my boots, scarf, gloves and blue jacket and hung them up in the closet, Echo went over to his bed and passes out, i giggled and sat on my bed drinking a cup of hot cocoa that i got before we got to our room. It was warm and tasted yummy, as i sipped there was knock on the door, i got up and opened it, it was Blaze. He stood in a dark gray sweater and sweatpants with some black slippers, i smiled and let him in.

"Hey Blaze whats up?" i asked, he shrugged and sat on my bed.

"I got bored so i came to see what you were doing" he said, i nodded and sat with him, i sipped my cocoa.

"Well i just got back from training so now i'm just chilling" i said, he chuckled.

"I don't know if that was supposed to be a pun but good job" he said, i laughed.

"It wasn't but thanks" i said, he nodded and laid back on my bed.

"Your bed is really comfy" he said closing his eyes, i nodded.

"Thanks, it really is" i said, he nodded again and looked at me.

"Has Luke bugged you at all since Halloween?" He asked kinda pink, i shook my head and sighed.

"Nope and its been nice, I've been able to hangout with you without him being stupid" i said, he chuckled and sat up.

"Yeah, honestly i didn't think you'd wanna be my friend" he said, i smiled.

"Of course i do, your really nice and you look out for me" i said, he smiled a little bit.

"No problem" he said, i set my cup down and lay back, he laid down again as well, it was nice to have a friend like Blaze.

"So Blaze what guild are you from?" I asked, he sighed.

"I was from Black cross" he said, i looked at him confused.

"Was?" I said, he nodded.

"Yup when i came here it meant i was leaving the guild for good" he said, i looked at him sad.

"I'm sorry, couldn't you go back if you wanted?" I asked, he shook his head.

"Nope" He said.

"Well how about this, since you don't have a guild anymore, maybe when i leave next summer you could come to and join Fairy Tail?" I said with a smile, he smiled back at me blushing a little.

"You would want me to join your guild?" he asked, i nodded.

"Yeah it would be fun" i said, he chuckled and hugged me.

"Thanks Lu" he said, i hugged him back and giggled.

"Its no problem" i said, we then let go and i yawned.

"I'm kinda tired" i said, he nodded and closed his eyes.

"Take a nap then, i don't wanna leave its to comfy" he said, i giggled and nodded.

"Ok but i don't wanna wake up to you snuggling me" i said, he chuckled and nodded.

"Night Lu" he said then i fell asleep.