Echo Training

(Lucy POV)

I woke up this morning to Echo laying on my face, I pushed him off and sighed, he looked at me confused.

"I think I should train you today Echo" I said, he was still confused. The only problem was I didn't know how to train a loin. I got up from bed and got dressed just my usual blue and white shirt and blue skirt. I picked up the training staff and we left the room, as I closed the door behind me I saw Luke come out of his room, he looked at me.

"Oh Lucy hello" he said as he rubbed the back of his neck. I didn't look at him just down at Echo, who growled and scooped me up on his back to protect me.

"Listen about that night I lost control" he said, I nodded.

"Yes you did" I said, he stepped closer, Echo growled more at him and stepped back. He didn't move anymore.

"Well I wanted to come and say I'm sorry and to make it up to you can I take you out to dinner?" He asked, I was hesitant, if I said yes I didn't no what he'd do if he lost control again and Blaze wouldn't be there to save me this time. I shrugged.

"I don't know Luke I'm kinda busy" I said and pet Echo who started purring. Luke nodded.

"I understand well maybe another time then" he said, I nodded and he went off leaving Echo to walk without him in the way. I got off Echos back and we walked down the the garden to do his training.

(In the garden)

Once here we found a small spot where nobody would bother us as we worked, it was really quiet. I looked at the training staff, how do I train him with this? I looked at Echo who was dumbfounded what was going on.

"Um Echo sit, uh roll over? Speak?" I said still holding the staff, he didn't move just confusion. I sighed and kept trying till Yuri came up to me.

"Hello Lu~Chan what are you doing?" She asked sweetly, I smiled at her.

"I'm trying to train Echo but I don't know how to do this" I said, she pet Echo and he purred.

"I can help you" she said, I smiled.

"Really thank you so much Yuri!" I said excited, she giggled and I handed her the staff, but she shook her head and handed it back.

"I can't train him for you Lu~Chan he won't listen to me only you can train him, I'll help you learn but I can't do it" she said, I nodded and held the staff, she then stood with her legs spread open a little and her hands out as if she were holding a sword or staff.

"Stand like this and hold the staff" she said, I nodded and did as I was told.

"Now you need to feel his energy around and inside you" she said, I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, I could feel our magic intertwining in the air. I then opened my eyes and cast some type of spell, but I couldn't hear it. I then came back to my senses and put the staff down.

"Good job Lu~Chan, your getting it" she said, I looked and Echo was curled in a ball taking a nap, I giggled and went over to lay with him.

"I'm exhausted now" I said, she giggled.

"Yes that's what happens when you start the training, just get some rest with Echo and you'll be ok. I nodded and slowly drifted off to sleep in the cool air with Echo.

(2 hours later)

I yawned and sat up, I forgot we were in the garden, Echo yawned as well and we stood up.

"We should head back to our room hm Echo?" I asked him, he nodded and we started walking, as we walk we ran into Blaze.

"Hey Blaze" I said, he turned and saw us and waved.

"Hey" he said, Echo looked at me to make sure I was ok with him, I nodded.

"Again thank you for saving me" I said, he chuckled and smirked at me.

"It's no problem but I guess now you owe me hm?" He said coming a bit closer, I was confused.

"Um what do you want?" I asked as he looked me up and down.

"I want to take you out to dinner" he said backing up, I exhaled and smiled.

"Oh ok yeah sure" I said, he nodded and pulled his hand out of this pocket.

"May I walk you back?" He asked, I giggled and nodded.

"Sure" I said, I grabbed his hand and slid off Echos back, he walked with us and we walked up to our rooms, as we walked Blaze tried making small talk about like where we were both from or like what's my favorite animal, it was kinda fun. Once to my room Blaze waved and went in his and I went in mine. I looked at Echo who was sitting on my bed, I giggled at him.

"Let's try one more time hm?" I asked him, he nodded and I pulled out the staff, I focused again and spoke.

"Kalia emblem protect" I said, Echos eyes went white and he stood in front of me ready to protect me, I smiled and let him, he turned back to normal and purred.

"Good boy Echo" I said, he jumped on my bed and laid down, I joined him and slowly fell asleep.

(Panda POV)

Hey guys sorry it took so long to update I've been really busy but I'm back don't worry, keep reading and find out if Lucy does go back to Laxus when she returns. Well I've got to go byeeeeeeee.