I need you

(Lucy POV)

The next morning me and Laxus got up and got dressed to head back to the guild. Once done we walked back to the train station. It was nice going on a job with him and we were a really good team especially now that i can actually do something other than just stand and watch Laxus and my spirits fight. I was smiling and Laxus tapped me on my shoulder.

"What's up Lucy?" He asked, i shook my head.

"Oh nothing i was just thinking" i said, he chuckled a bit and set his head on top of mine as a joke.

"Whatcha thinking about hmm?" He asked, i giggled and pushed his head off as the train came, we went to our regular seat and sat next to each other. He kept asking what i was thinking about so i figured id tell him.

"It's nice going on jobs with you we make a really good team, i feel useful now" i said, he smiled and hugged me semi tightly so he didn't kill me.

"You've always been useful Lucy even with just your spirits" he said, I smiled and blushed slightly.

"I know but I feel like I'm not just standing around while everyone else is cleaning up after me while I can't help" I said, remembering the mess with my dad a while after I came to the guild when the whole guild had to save me. He chuckled and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Lucy you are wonderful and you don't just stand around while everyone else cleans up after you in fact you clean up after a lot of people more than you know, like me the other day before we came on this job and when you defended me in front of Lisanna and Natsu when they were fighting and Mira when she's been a bitch" he said swaying a bit, I smiled and blushed a bit more. He remembered all of that even from way before we started dating before our vacation with the guild. I was about to speak but he wasn't done.

"And when we all had to save you from those people who wanted to bring you to your dad I was ready to kick some ass and so was Natsu and everyone in the guild because we care about you" he said, a small tear fell from my eye, he looked at me worried.

"D-did I say something wrong??" He asked, I giggled and shook my head.

"No no you didn't it just makes me happy that you remembered all that, that was so long ago" I said blushing even deeper, he blushed bright red and rubbed the back of his neck. It was a nice ride home we sat close together reminiscing about old days until we got back. Once off the train Laxus walked me home.

"Um hey do you wanna pick another job to go on?" He asked, I smiled and nodded.

"Yeah that sounds great let me put my stuff away and then we can head to your place and the guild" I said, he nodded and waited for me. As I opened the door I saw Blaze sitting on the floor with Erza holding an ice pack to his head, she looked ruffed up to.

"What happened?" I asked, Blaze grunted a bit and Erza smiled.

"Hey Lucy um we went on a mission and kiiiinda got into a bit of trouble" she said, I laughed a bit and put my stuff away.

"Are you guys ok?" I asked, she nodded.

"Yeah we're ok how was your mission?" Blaze asked, I blushed.

"It went well we're actually gonna go see about another mission" I said, Erza winked at me which made me blush.

"Just don't get into anything to exciting Lucy" she said very seductively, I huffed.

"It's not like that" I said, she rolled her eyes and I headed out with Laxus to the guild. Once there Laxus pulled me to master Makarov's office.

"Hey gramps I think you should make Lucy an S-class guild member" he said straight to the point, I blushed and he chuckled.