Hidden love

(Lucy POV) (2 weeks later)

I was at the guild at the bar with Mira, Laxus was in the corner, like always but it was nice, having him around me, with him I didn't feel alone, I blushed at the thought of him and Mira giggled.

"Oooooo Lucy are you in love?" She asked all giddy, I blushed deeper.

"What no I'm not!?" I said, she giggled again.

"Its ok but Lucy" she said, the smile she had disappeared.

"If you like him I would be careful" she said, quietly. I knew what her ment but I wanted to hear it from her.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because he's clingy and doesn't really love anything, he won't actually love you and all he wants it sex" she said, I was starting to get pissed, just then Natsu and Lisanna came in yelling.

"God Natsu your so annoying!" Lisanna yelled, Natsu was heated up.

"I'm annoying! I caught you cheating on me with Loke!! (Idk how to spell it lol)" he yelled back, I got up and ran over and got in the middle of them.

"Hey what's wrong you 2!?" I asked loudly, Natsu inhaled.

"I was worried about Lis so I went into town to find her and I caught her cheating on me in an ally with Loke!!!" He yelled, I gave him a stern face.

"Don't yell at me Natsu!" I said, he backed off a bit, I looked at Lisanna.

"Is this true Lis?" I asked calmly. She said nothing. I sighed, just then Loke walked in.

"Loke come here!" I yelled, he sighed and came over.

"What's up beautiful?" He asked, I stepped on his foot hard. He whimpered.

"Ow what!?" He said.

"What happened between you and Lisanna Earlier!!?" I asked, he sighed.

"I saw her in town and I took her to the back ally and then Natsu showed up" he said, I looked at Natsu.

"So what he said was true?" I said to Lisanna.

"Yeah so" she said, she sounded like a teen.

"Why would you do that to Natsu!?" I asked, she rolled her eyes.

"Cause he's clingy and didn't actually love me all he wanted me for was for sex just like Laxus was to Mira!" She yelled, I snapped, I was about to say something but Laxus came up to me and picked me up.

"That's enough Lucy come on you 3 can deal with your problem" he said, I tried to escape his strong grip but I couldn't, just then Lisanna yelled at us.

"She will never want you Laxus! No girl will ever want you!!" She yelled, Laxus's grip loosened and I jumped down, I was pissed.

"How dare you Lisanna! Laxus is sweeter than any person I have ever met your just blind to see he and Natsu aren't clingy but only wanted to protect you and your sister when her and him were  together but you don't want a relationship where you can be protected you just want a toy!" I yelled, she backed off, my eyes welled with tears and I walked out, I walked home quietly, alone. I wouldn't let the tears escape. I reached my house and walked inside, I locked the door and sat on my bed.

"Why did I say that!?" I asked myself, I looked down at my feel. I sighed and walked into the bathroom, I needed a bath, I undressed and sat in the tip, just then I heard the door click shut, I climbed out and got dressed in a pink crop top with gold accents, a a black and gold accented vest like Natsu's, a brown pair of shorts and no shoes, I put my hair into a side ponytail and I had a bracelet and a ring on. I slowly opened the door and peeked out, I saw Laxus laying on my bed with his face in the pillow, I forgot I gave him a key to my house. I walked out and sat next to him.

"Hey are you ok?" I asked, he looked at me, he was crying.

"Yea I'm fine" he said, I lay next to him and hugged him.

"I'm sorry" I said, he hugged me back.

"Why?" He asked.

"Cause of what happened" I said, I felt ashamed.

"Lucy look at me" he said, I slowly turned my head to look at him, he sat us both up and he smiled.

"Thank you actually" he said.

"What why??" I asked, he chuckled.

"What you said about me made me feel a lot better, I didn't feel alone" he said, I blushed. Just then he grabbed me by the shoulders and pulled me closer, I closed my eyes and felt a pair of soft lips on my forehead. He pulled away.

"Laxus I'm glad because to be honest" I said, I hugged him and kissed his cheek.

"I felt alone before I started hanging out with you" I said, he blushed. I got up and walked into the kitchen. I walked back out with 2 cups of tea and some sandwiched.

"Let's eat hmm" I said, Laxus chuckled and nodded.

(1 hour later)

We sat in the house talking and laughing about our pasts and all the dumb stuff we've done, though I could tell there were things Laxus was holding back from telling me, I knew he was hurt in the past and I knew his heart was so very fragile that with one more heart break he would just fall apart into thousands of pieces. I did love him, but I was to afraid to tell him. He came over to me and started to tickle me, I fell over and started laughing.

"Ah Laxus stop it... I...can't...breath!!!" I yelled still laughing, he was laughing just as hard as me.

"Nah I'm having fun tickling you Lucy" he said, just then I grabbed Laxus by the sides and flipped over him and landed on him, with my....boobs....in...his..face. I started blushing like hell.

"I'm so sorry" I tried getting up but I couldn't.

"Its ok Lucy" Laxus said just then he lifted me it the air and held me, his hair was fanned out on my bed, his blue eyes sparkled and his muscles pulsated as he held me high in the air, he set me down on his chest, it was soft yet strong and hard, I played on it but sat up on my elbows looking at him. We just sat and talked more.

(Laxus POV)

Her soft body and perky chest lay on my strong chest, I blushed, her soft fluffy blond hair fell perfectly around her and on my chest and stomach, her soft coffee colored brown eyes shined and sparkled, I could get lost in them, she was blushing slightly, she giggled.

"You know your cute ❤" she said, I blushed deeply.

"Y-you think so?" I asked, she slide forward and kissed my forehead, he chest was in my face, they were soft and smelled of honey. She pulled back.

"Yes of course I think so" she said, I blushed deeper. I love her so much but I can't get hurt anymore, not by Lucy that's why I will keep my love fore her hidden.

(Panda POV)

Lucy and Laxus sat on her bed for about 4 more hours talking, laughing, and blushing like hell.

Thank you guys for reading luv u guys byeeee <3