Into the shadows

(Lucy POV) (Play the music the while chapter)

It's been a few months since me and Laxus started dating again, it was nice to be with him again it felt right. I was alone today, Laxus had stuff he had to do and Blaze was on a mission with Erza so I was in the woods training. I've tried to use that hidden power again but I haven't been able to not since what happened with Blaze, I sighed and kept fighting dummy's. Just then I heard something coming from deeper in the woods, I slowly looked around and the follow until I saw, Mira?

"What are you doing here?" I asked pissed off to see her, she didn't move just the I felt something hit me in the head. I fell to the ground and looked as I was passing out it was Mira.

"Don't worry Lucy I'll make sure Laxus is happy" she said with an evil grin then I fainted.

(Mira POV)

Lucy was unconscious, good. I transformed into my demon form and lifted her like a rag doll and walked deeper into the shadowy woods. I then heard the voice again.

"Bring her to my castle deeper in the forest then you shall have your prize" it said, I nodded and walked holding Lucy until I got to the castle. Once inside a tall cloaked figure came down from the stairs grinning.

"Good very good Mira" he said waving his hand and we were in a dark part of the castle with a large tube like thing. He opened it up.

"Place my bride in here, she must rest before I can make her mine" he said deeply, I nodded and he waved his hand again and we were back in the main hall.

"Go and pick a room you have been loyal to me so I shall keep you here to help me" he said as he disappeared. But before he could I piped up.

"What should I call you?" I asked, he stopped and grinned at me.

"You may call me Storm Krauss" he said and continued to disappear, I nodded and walked around until I found the perfect room it was big and was lit by all kinds of candles. Now all I have to do is wait.

(Storm POV)

I left the Mira girl to find a room while I went to see my bride. She was contained in the tube however these clothes restricted the power so with a wave of my hand they were gone. She was beautiful so perfect, I can feel the power from her. I could slowly see my mind magic warping over her starting with her legs up her torso and to her face. I grinned as she slowly opened one eye in pain and then closed it again. Soon she will be mine.

(Laxus POV)

I got finished with the stuff I needed to do for gramps and went to Lucy's house to see if she was there but she wasn't there I shrugged it off and walked to my house maybe she went there to wait for me. But nothing, now I was really confused so I ran to the guild. I was really confused she wasn't here either, I walked up to Blaze.

"Hey do you know where Lucy is?" I asked.

"She said she was gonna train in the woods so maybe she's still out there" he said, I shook my head.

"She said she'd be done before I was done so we could spar" I said, he shrugged but sensed confused to. We started going around to everyone in the guild but nobody has seen her. Now I was really worried, I started to panic, I wanted to cry. Just the Lisanna put a hand in my shoulder.

"It'll be ok Laxus we'll find her" she said with a smile, I nodded and took a deep breath. Just then Blaze stood up.

"Hang on I remember for Christmas Lucy gave me a compass that will tell me where something is if I think about it" he said, I nodded and he pulled it out of his pocket.