Betrayal Pt 2

(Mira POV)

I yawned and got out of bed, today was the day I would get my Laxus back, I through on my normal dress and went to the guild, I was ready to have my Laxus back, i put on a fake smile so Lucy wouldn't wonder what was going on. Just then they came in the door, my heart beat spiked.

"Hey Mira!" Lucy said, sweetly, i waved back to her, just to be nice though. Just then Angel came in with a gentle smile on her face.

"Hey Lucy wanna hang with me i really wanna get to know you better so maybe we could be friends." She said, innocently, Lucy looked confused but excepted, i smirked and washed off the bar. Angel and her left the guild, Laxus sat up at the bar, i started to blush.

"Hey Mira i got a question" he said, i calmed down.

"Yes what is it??" I asked, he blushed softly, making my heart beat faster, look down at him hands as twiddle his thumbs.

"You can't tell anyone about this not even Lucy!" He exclaimed, I nodded as my heart began to beat even faster, was he going to say he wanted me back!? I nodded. He smiled.

"Mira you know that me and Lucy have been together for a while now and..." he paused, my heart couldn't take it I just wanted him to say I love you Mira take me back. He then finished.

"Mira I want to ask Lucy to marry me!" He said with a large smile on his face, my heart sunk into my stomach, I just wanted to die, but I put on a fake smile and nodded.

"Oh that's cute Laxus <3" I said sweetly, but really I was so upset just then, Angel crashed into the guild covered in her fake wounds.

"L-LAXUS!!!" She stuttered, my heart was breaking but I smirked.

"Angel what is it?! Where's Lucy!?!" He stood up and went over to Angel, she smirked at me.
"We were hanging out when all of a sudden we were attacked! Lucy is in trouble! She told me to come for you!" She said with drama so he would believe it, he became frantic and ran out of the guild to find Lucy, Angel got up and we walked out. I was still sad.

"Mira honey what's wrong??" She asked me, I sighed.

"He wanted to ask Lucy to marry him" I said, she gasped.

"Well he won't get the chance to with her!" She said, I smiled and we began to run. We made it and Lucy was knocked out on the ground, while Laxus was fighting, I frounded again and Angel smirked.

"I think we need to step up how hard this is if we want our plans to end well." Angel said, I nodded and she told her spirits telepathically to use stronger attacks, just then Caelum used his strongest charged gun attack and blasted at Laxus, he was sent flying and then fell to the ground not able to move, I smiled and ran over to him.

"Laxus are you ok?" I acted, he blacked out, Angel helped me with him and she used Gemini to carry Lucy, we left her at her house and I took Laxus back to his.

(At his house)

He was still passed out, I had time to change into my long black dress that I knew he loved. I came close to his bed and sat next to him, he moved a bit and I fluffed his hair to calm him down, he softly smiled and calmed down, I just sat with my hand in his hair, just then his eyes opened.

"M-mira?" He stuttered softly, I nodded, he then sat up.

"Where's Lucy?" He asked, I sighed.

"Shes at her house I said I would stay and take care of you since I saved you" I said, he smiled and hugged me, he was clueless.

"Thank you so much Mira" he said, I hugged him back. He looked at me and I just wanted to kiss him, he let go from the hug, he was so cute. I didn't care anymore, I shoved my lips onto him. They were warm and soft, he tried to push away but I wouldn't let him.

I love him.

(Panda POV)

Sorry this ones so short but I didn't no what else to put in it so here it is lol. The next chapter will be longer promise. Well gtg luv u guys byeeeee <3