Leaving for a while

(Lucy POV)

I was ready to leave for Dreamora I just wanted to leave and not come back but I know I'll have to at some point, just then someone knocked on my door, I sighed and walked over, I opened it slightly and saw Natsu, I opened it all the way and let him in, i then walked back over to my bed and finished putting the rest of my stuff in my suitcase, he sat on the floor.

"So your really going?" He asked, I nodded and sat down with him.

"I have to" I said, he then put his hand on my knee.

"We will miss you Lucy" he said sweetly, i smiled at him.

"I know you will" I said, I knew that he was really the only man i could trust other than Gray, he nodded just then Gray burst through the door with Erza and tackle hugged me.

"What do you mean only he will miss you?!" he asked, i laughed and hugged him back.

"You know i will miss you too dummy" i said, he sighed and let go, just then behind Erza hid Lisanna, she waved slightly.

"Lucy do you hate me?" she asked, i got up and hugged her.

"No i don't" i said, she then breathed a sigh of re leaf.

"Well if it means anything i'm sorry for how stupid my sister is and i stopped talked to her for this" she said, i shrugged.

"I don't care about her or him i see now that i was stupid to fall for him" i said rudely, she nodded. i sighed again and grabbed my suitcase.

"Well gotta walk to the guild to meet Elizabeth so we can leave for Dreamora" i said, they all nodded and we all walked to the guild.

(At the guild)

We walked in the door and everyone looked at me, i saw Elizabeth and walked over to her without looking at anyone, especially at the corner. She nodded at me.

"Lucy are you sure you want to go?" she asked, i nodded.

"If you do then you can not return for a year and you are not allowed to contact this world the whole time" she said serious, i looked at Natsu who waved, i smiled at him again and turned back to Elizabeth.

"Yes i wish to go with you to Dreamora to train for a year with no contact of this world" i said with a straightened back, she nodded then we all went outside so she could summon the portal, she then pulled out a key and opened a portal with it.

"This is the portal to Dreamora so everyone say your goodbyes now" she said, i turned around and many people came up to me and gave me goodbye hugs, just then Laxus walked forward, i huffed.

"Goodbye Lucy i will miss you" he said, i rolled my eyes.

"I'm sure you will go spend time with Mira" i said rudely, he lowered his head and walked away. I turned back around and looked at Elizabeth, she nodded and ushered me into the portal, it was time to go, i held my suitcase close and stepped in, it was cold but soon became a calm warm air, Elizabeth put her hand on my back.

"We are in the inter dimensional plain the world between Dreamora and the normal universe" she said, i looked around, it was so pretty, it looked like its own galaxy, connected to all types of different universes. We would soon be in Dreamora.