Month Recovery pt.2

(Laxus POV)(3d week)

I woke up quietly and early this morning, I looked over and saw Lucy was still asleep, I smiled and kissed her forehead, I got up and walked into the kitchen. I quietly made her some breakfast, pancakes with fruit.

I brought them out to her, she was sitting up now, Lucy saw me and smiled

"What are you Laxus?" She asked, I chuckled and brought over the food.

"I made you breakfast" I said sweetly, she giggle.

"Aww thank you Laxus!" She said amazed, I blushed and handed her, her food, she picked up a fork and took one bite, her eyes lite up with excitement.

"What do you think?" I asked, she inhaled and put her fork down, I felt my stomach drop.

"Laxus" she began to say, I gulped. 

"It....was....AMAZING!!!!! <3" She yelled, I smiled and chuckled, she picked up her fork and began eating again faster. I went into the bathroom and ran the water in the tub, as it filled I went back out to see Lucy out of bed and walking to the kitchen with her plate, I ran over and stopped her. 

"Nope I've got everything this morning so you just relax and go get in the bath I ran one for you" I said, she smiled and kissed my cheek . she walked off into the bathroom. I went to the kitchen and quickly cleaned up the dish, then I walked to the bed and lie there. 

(Lucy POV)

I went into the bathroom, Laxus was so sweet to do this for me, I undress and slid into the tub, it was nice and warm, I washed up and got out, I peeked out and saw Laxus was asleep, I giggles quietly and tiptoed to my closet, I grabbed some clothes and went back to the bathroom. I put my bra and panties on and slid a blue/white tank top on with a heart on the chest pocket, then I put on a navy blue skirt with a white belt and my key bag, then I put on a black leather bracelet and put my hair in a side ponytail. I put on my brown boots and stepped out of the bathroom to see Laxus sitting up on the bed, I giggled and walked over and kissed him on the cheek again. He chuckled and wrapped his arm around my waist, holding me to him, I burst out laughing so did he, I kissed his lips, he flinched and his grip loosened, I slid out and ran, he realized what happened and got up and ran after me, I ran around the room till I felt his arms around me, just then I felt myself lift in the air, I looked down and saw Laxus holding me, I giggled.

"I win Lucy" he said, I giggled more, he put me down and slammed his lips onto mine, I flinched but kissed back, we kissed for a whole 3 minuets till we both needed air so we pulled apart and smiled, we walked out of the house and started to walk to the guild, I have just 1 more week then I get off bed rest, and after I am Laxus and I are going on our first job since the incident. We got to the guild and Erza ran over to me and grabbed my arm and pulled me along, I waved to Laxus who was confused, we went to the basement where all the girls in the guild were.