Month Recovery pt.1

(Panda POV)(first week)

Laxus was still very cautious with Lucy so as soon as they got off the train in magnolia he carried her all the way to the guild, even thought she kept struggling agents him.

"Laxus really I'm fine to walk!" Lucy said pouting at him, he chuckled at her cute expression.

"Sorry Lucy but I just can't be to sure so I'm gonna carry you" he said, she huffed, he rolled his eyes and chuckled again as he opened the door to the guild, everyone turned to see him holding her, he blushed and she escaped his arms but fell to the ground.

"Lucy!!" Laxus yelled, she held her head as he lifted her up by her hand. Natsu, Gray, Erza, and happy came over to her.

"Luce what happened? Are you ok? What did the lightning head do to you? Why was he carrying you?" Natsu asked Lucy rapid questions, Erza smacked him upside the head, she knew he was getting fired up.

"Sorry about that Lucy but what did happen and are you ok?" She asked confused, Lucy smiled.

"I'm ok now but" she said, Erza looked at her more serious.

"But what" she repeated.

"But well we were on our last job and I kinda got in trouble so Laxus had to helpe by.....shocking me" Lucy said hesitantly, Natsu and Gray looked at Laxus with a killer look in their eyes.

"He did what!!!" They yelled, Lucy shifted herself in Laxus's hand to be in front of them.

"I said he HELPED ME by shocking me" she said, Erza looked at the 2 boys who looked like they were going to kidnap Lucy and kill Laxus, she smacked their heads together. Erza sighed and helped Lucy to the bar, Laxus sat in his corner, all of Lucy's girlfriends were with her asking her if she was ok and other things but Mira asked her something odd.

"Lucy after Laxus did that to you are you gonna still go on jobs with him cause if I were you I wouldn't especially after he hurt you so bad when you walked into the door you collapsed!" She said, Lucy's eyes widened, she turned to Laxus who got up and walked out, Lucy looked at Erza, she nodded and grabbed a pair of spare crutches, she handed them to Lucy and she want after Laxus, leaving Mira with no answer at all.

(Laxus POV)

Maybe Mira was right maybe Lucy would stop going on jobs with me now especially after what I did to her, I left the guild, I needed to get away so I walked down a dark alley to a large door, the old hideout of the thunder legion, I went inside, it was still nice and smelled like the normal sent we had always spread, cinnamon, this is where we lived all of us together before we separated, Bickslow went to Raven claw, Freed to sabertooth and Evergreen to Blue Pegasus, I lived here alone after they left but once I started to work with Lucy I rarely came back here, I went to my room and layed on my old king size bed, it was big enough for me and one other person, maybe Lucy, I blushed. I sighed and closed my eyes.

(Lucy POV)

I followed Laxus to a small alleyway with a large door, I put the crutch in the crack of the door so I could go in after him, I heard him close another door so I knew it was safe to go in, I opened the door and went inside, the sent of cinnamon wafted into my face, it smelt good, I walked up to a door that said thunder legion and Laxus under it, it was Laxus's room, I opened the door and saw Laxus laying on a king sized bed, alone. I smiled and sat next to him, he was so sweet under his ruff exterior, I really really liked him, but I don't know how to tell him.

"Oh Laxus if only I had the courage to tell you that I liked you, no loved you" I said softly, just then he opened his eyes and saw me.

"Lucy? What are you doing here?" He asked, sitting up, I blushed.