Going home pt. 2

(Lucy POV)

I yawned and sat up, i was so excited i could finally go home, i got up and got dressed. I put on a blue strapless top with a black jacket, black skirt thigh high socks and leather boots. I then brushed my hair out and put it up in a high ponytail. I looked perfect, i was so ready, just then there was a knock on the door, i opened it and it was Blaze he had his suitcase.

"Hey Lucy you ready to head out?" He asked, i nodded.

"Yeah but we gotta say goodbye to Coral and Yuki first" I said he nodded, I looked at my room one last time and smiled it was almost time I could go home and see everyone, I really couldn't wait my heart pounded. I walked down the hall catching up with Blaze and down the stairs where Coral and Yuki were waiting for us they smiled but I could tell they wanted to cry.

"We're gonna miss you guys so much!!!" Coral said wrapping her arms around me right, I giggled and hugged back.

"We'll miss you guys to but don't worry you can come see us whenever you want" I said, Yuki's eyes lit up.

"You mean it Lu~Chan?" She asked, I nodded and hugged her to. Once we were done with our goodbyes we left and soon we're walking to the portal where Elizabeth was waiting, she smiled as she saw us.

"Are you both ready to go?" She asked, we looked at each other then at our animal companions who were with us. Kovo was on Blazes shoulder and Echo changed back into his galaxy cat for and was sitting in one of my bags, I giggled and nodded to Elizabeth.

"We're ready" I said, she smiled and opened the portal, I took a deep breath and stepped in. It had been a long time since I had been back I wonder how everyone has changed, I could feel myself sweat a bit and my heart race as I thought of seeing everyone including Laxus. I took a deep breath and we had then reached the end of the portal which seems shorter than when I came here the first time.

"Here we are" Elizabeth said as she motioned us out, I took another deep breath as I stepped through, a white light blinded me a bit but then I was fine and to see that we were in my old home.

"I had the portal bring us here so you could rest for the night and then head to the guild in the morning" she said, I nodded and smiled it was so good to be home, I looked at Blaze who was looking around.

"You can stay with me for a while Blaze until you make enough money from jobs to buy a place" I said, he smiled.

"Thanks Lucy, do you really think your guild will like me?" He asked, I smiled.

"Of course your awesome" I said, he blushed a bit and sat in the chair.

"I am pooped" he said, I giggled and nodded.

"I will return in the morning to take you to the guild so for now get some sleep" Elizabeth said, we nodded and I set up a makeshift bed on the floor which Blaze laid on.

"Blaze I was gonna let you sleep on the bed" I said, he shook his head.

"No way it's your first night back sleep in your own bed, after we go to the guild in the morning we can get an air mattress for me to sleep on" he said, I nodded and climbed into bed and slowly fell asleep.

(Elizabeth POV)
I left Lucy and Blaze alone at her home and made my way to the guild, I opened the door and noticed everyone getting ready. They all saw me and waved.

"Hello Elizabeth how are you?" Makarov said as he walked up to me, I smiled.

"I am well, Lucy is at her home I shall bring her here in the morning" I said, he nodded and turned to everyone.

"Ok brats! That's enough for tonight you can finish early in the morning before Lucy gets here!" He yelled, everyone sighed and stopped what they were doing. I could tell that one person was happier than the rest to see her, Laxus. As well as on person who didn't want to see her at all, Mira.