Vacation day pt1.

(Lucy POV)

I opened my eyes, slowly, I was still a bit achy but I could move, well just a little I turned to see Laxus looking out the window, I sat up to the best of my ability and leaned over, I softly lay my lips on the corner of his mouth, I pulled away and he looked at me.

"Lucy how do you feel?" He asked sitting up as well, I smiled.

"I ache a bit but I'm ok Laxy" I said, he smiled and hugged me, I hugged back when all of a sudden I got a knock at my door, Laxus let go and I went over, it took me a minute but I made it with only a little bit of stumbling, I opened the door and before I know it I'm in a big hug, I look who's hugging me and its Erza.

"Lucy thank god your ok!!" She said, I smiled.

"I am but please be careful it still hurts a bit" I said, she let go and smiled.

"Sorry, um anyways are you-" she started to say, just then Mira came it and hugged me.

"Lucy!!!!" She yelled, I winced, she gasped and let go.

"I'm so sorry" she said, I held my stomach and smiled.

"Its ok just please be careful next time" I said, she calmed down and Laxus came over and held me up by my back.

"Careful Lulu" he said, I smiled, the girls closed the door and we sat down and Laxus went in the bathroom.

"So Lucy are you ready for the vacation?" Erza asked, I shook my head.

"Not yet, I need to pack still" I said, the girls helped me up and we went to my closet.

(1 hour later)

We put all my stuff in my suitcase, clothes for the whole trip and all my new bathing suits, Laxus was laying on my bed as we finished, we giggled back and forth about random things. Once we were done the girls left to pack and get everything ready themselves. I sat on my bed next to a half asleep Laxus, he was so cute.

"Don't sleep now Laxy were gonna have to go to the guild soon to get our room keys for our vacation" I said, he smiled and snickered.

"You gotta kiss me to keep me awake" he said, I giggled and climbed on his stomach and sat, I set my hands on his chest, he was blushing, I softly kissed his lips, then I felt his arms snake around me, pushing me deeper in. We kept kissing for another 10 minutes till I heard a knock at the door, we pulled apart and I went to the door, I opened it to see Natsu.

"Hey Luce are you guys ready?" He asked, I nodded and smiled.

"Yeah we are, Laxus you have your stuff packed?" I called to him.

"Yup" he yelled back, Natsu came in and Laxus got up off the bed with a small lipstick mark on his lips, Natsu then got a smug look on him face, I blushed.

"Oh so what were you 2 doing or does Laxus just wear lipstick now?" He asked, I blushed deeper, Laxus wiped it off and Natsu just laughed.

"Y-yeah he just started wearing it but I don't think he looks good in it" I said, Natsu coughed and stopped laughing.

"Well anyways I came to get you guys to go get our room keys" he said, I nodded and grabbed my suitcase, Laxus grabbed his and we headed out.

(At the guild)

Everyone was in line waiting to get our keys, we all requested someone to share a room with, I picked Laxus. We were next.

"Ah Lucy your in a room with Laxus like you asked" Master said, I smiled and handed Laxus his key as well, we got out of line and sat at a table, I was so giddy, I got Laxus to share a room with and even yet I was blushing, I loved him so much and I didn't want to ruin his fun with my training practice and my stomach, I sighed and he nudged me.