Class day 2

(Lucy POV)

I woke up softly, but to my surprise Luke was gone, he had left a note for me though.

~note~

Lucy lu,
I went down for my training today so I left while you where sleeping so I wouldn't bother you see you later
Luke

I smiled and set the note down, I looked at my phone I had a missed call from Lila, I listened to it.

"Lucy for your lesson for today I need you to bring Echo some of your magic is relied on him" she said, I looked over and saw Echo was in here now looking at me and yawning. He was so cute, I patted a spot on the bed and he jumped up and cuddles with me, he was so fuzzy.

"My big furry baby boy huh?" I asked him, he purred softly with his head on my lap, I giggled.

"I'm gonna take this as a yes" I said, he looked up at me and smiled, he was so cute <3.

"You can sleep right here with me tonight if you want Echo" I said, he lit up and flew in circles, I laughed and got up, he followed me everywhere. I walked over to my dresser and pulled out a simple blue-ish dress with a leather belt thing and navy blue leggings and my sneakers. Once I was dressed me and Echo walked out to go meet Lila, as we walked I bumped into a small girl in a winter jacket and scarf, I walked over to her.

"Hello" I said sweetly she looked up at me and smiled faintly.

"Hello" she said soft and lightly.

"I'm Lucy" I said she waved.

"I'm um Neve" she said shyly I smiled at her.

"It's nice to meet you Neve I have to run maybe we could hang out sometime" I said, she smiled and nodded at me.

"O-ok" she said, she waved to me and I walked downstairs to go meet Lila.

(With Lila)

Echo and I sat together in the park as Lila went to get Fire charge, as we sat i fluffed Echo's mane and he purred, I then remembered I needed to train him, I would try later after my classes today, just then she came back.

"Now Lucy you need to learn to control your powers and also combine them with Echo's" she said, I nodded and we stood.

"Watch and learn child" she said, just then Fire charge picked her up and flew high in the sky, Lila then summoned a large sword and Fire charge dropped her, I gasped and Echo ran to catch her but then she burned up herself and then Fire charge exploded from the sky with Lila on her back, we looked at them in awe as Lila dropped to the ground with Fire charge.

"Now i will teach you the basics of your combine magic" she said, i smiled and nodded, Echo purred.

"You must work off each others strengths for this to work" she said, i nodded, she then walked over to Echo, he stood tall, she smiled at him.

"Now Echo show me your power" She said, Echo then closed his eyes and his mane flared out, turning into a glowing galaxy, just then Lila ducked as Echo blasted out a large galaxy roar.

"Impressive now Lucy show me yours" she said, i nodded, then i showed her my galaxy power, once i was done, she clapped.

"Very good now we have something to work with" she said, i nodded and sat next to Echo, he purred.

"Now Lucy with Echo's power you can summon him if you need to so that he doesn't have to follow everywhere or if you get separated" she said, i nodded.

"You can also combine to be even stronger, later i want you to try these moves together and have one of your new friends watch to make sure nothing bad happens" she said, i nodded and i stood.