Cruel

(Warning this chapter will have some harsh themes like abuse and rape. I will warn you again throughout the chapter so please if you don't want to read about that then skip those parts or this chapter! Thank you let's continue)

(Laxus POV)

As we walked the forest got darker and darker until we saw a large castle, I looked at everyone and we all nodded and proceeded inside. It was well lit and nice almost to nice, just then a tall slender woman stood over the railing in a long dark blue dress. It was Mira I was pissed.

"Mira! Where is Lucy!" I yelled, she giggled and soon a cloaked man stepped out from beyond the shadows.

"I'm afraid my bride is changing at the moment" he said in a deep voice, I grit my teeth. Just then I heard the clacking of heels.

"Ah here she is, come to me" he said holding out her hand grinning, I blushed as I saw her walk out in a long black dress that showed off her whole body. Her eyes weren't there beautiful caramel brown they were a deep blood red. She smiled and held his hand softly. I grit my teeth more as Mira giggled.

"Now can I have my prize?" She asked him, he nodded waving his hand and I was suddenly transported to another room with Mira. I wanted to punch her but I couldn't move.

"Now your all mine Laxus and that bitch Lucy won't be able to have you she's gone" she said walking around me touching my shoulders and chin, I growled at her.

"I swear I'll kill you for this! How could you do this to your guild? And with someone who you called friend?!" I asked her, she rolled her eyes.

"I don't care I have you and that's all I want and you will love me!" She said grabbing my collar and forcing a kiss out of me, I bit her. She growled, and slapped me.

"I said you will love me!" She yelled, I spit at her and she began to beat the shit out of me, punching, kicking slapping. It hurt but not as bad. She finally stopped and smirked at me.

(Warning!! Skip if you don't wanna read this)

"Fine if you won't love me, I'll make you" she said and then I was tied to the bed, she crept over me and undid my pants. I tried to move but couldn't, she ripped them off. I only get turned on by Lucy so she couldn't do anything to me, but she soon grabbed out 2 pills and crammed them im my mouth. She giggled and soon I saw my dick growing, I tried to stop it but I couldn't.

"Magic pills Laxy you can't stop it and now your mine" she said as her dress dropped, I growled at her.

"Stay away from me Mira" I said, she shook her head and climbed on top of me, I grunted as she sat on me and moaned.

"Wow Laxus your still so big!" She moaned and began to ride me, I grunted trying to get her off but she wouldn't. If I could move I'd kill her.

(Storm POV)

Now that the man and Mira are gone I stood with my Lucy staring down at the others who came as well.

"Lucy wake up! Your not you!" The pale man in from spoke. Lucy looked to me and I nodded, she held out her hand and a large dark ball of magic came out and she shot it at them. I laughed, she then looked at me her red eyes told the whole truth.

"May I remove this?" She asked with her hands on my hood, I smirked and nodded. She slowly let my hood down revealing my long dark hair and curled horns. She smiled and came close to me and I held her close. I grinned.

"You can't do anything to stop me now so just die already" I said and summoned several demons to fight them. I then looked at Lucy.

"Come my dear let us leave these corpses" I said, she nodded and we walked into the shadows. We walked into the dark throne room, Lucy set me in my thrown and got on her knees, I smirked and took off my belt and wrapped it around her neck. She moaned and I pulled her to me, she sat up a bit and kissed me. Her soft lips were intoxicating, I must have her. I pushed her down a bit and she waited for me for be ready, this shall be fun.

(Laxus POV)

Mira had her fun until she couldn't do it anymore and got off and laid next to me to sleep. While she slept I tried to move I could a little then I had an idea.

"Oh Mira" I said in her ear, she looked at me with a smile, I put on a fake one.

"Come on I wanna keep going but I wanna rock you" I said, she giggled and came to kiss me, I kissed her and she got all giddy.

"See I knew you loved me!" She yelled, I nodded.

"Yes Mira I do love you I was wrong I need you please will you let me move so I can show you how much I love you and grovel at your feet?" I asked her with sweet puppy eyes, she smiled and nodded. She then left the room and came back with one pink pill.

"Here this will help you move" she said and I took it, after a few moments I could move freely. Mira then came to me and I punched her in the face.

"That's what you get for what you did to me" I said, then I grabbed something cloth like and tied her to the bed so she could t go anywhere, she grunted and growled at me.

"You lied! How dare you!" She yelled, I chuckled.

"How dare I? How dare you?! First you hurt me then you made Lucy hate me and leave me for a whole year then you kidnapped her for the enemy and now you rape me and say how dare I for keeping you from leaving you are the worst human I've ever met" I said to her, she didn't say anything else and I put my pants on and left going back to the main hall to help everyone else.

(Storm without hood on)(he kinda looks like Gajeel but he's not lol)