Asking her

(Laxus POV)( this chapter is a lemon so its gonna get hot and heavy)(I will be using the words dick and cock as well lol deal with it) bloom890 this is for u lol)

Its been a few days since I bought the ring and talked to gramps, but today is the day, today I will ask Lucy to be my girlfriend and then I shall take her body as my own. It was still early but not to early, Lucy was awake and was looking out on the balcony, I went up behind her and held her shoulders.

"Its beautiful" she said, I nodded, I then turned her around and kissed her deeply, she jumped surprised.

"Go out for the day baby, go by something cute but sexy like you Lulu" I said, she giggled.

"What's the occasion???" She asked with a smile.

"Oh you'll see, later come home after dark and when you get back put on what you bought and come out here and wait for me" I said, she smiled and nodded, I smiled back and she left, I then quickly, started setting up, I already had the Do Not Disturb sign, next I put down rose petals leading to the bed with dim candles, just then there was a knock at the door, I opened it and saw master, I let him in.

"Wow it looks so nice in here Laxus" He said, I chuckled.

"Thanks I also got Lucy a cute ring 2" I said, he smiled and I showed him, he chuckled.

"She will love it" he said, I nodded and he left, I then put a few candles out on the balcony, this was going to be perfect, I set the tiara on Lucy's bedside table with a small note. I love you Lucy <3. I looked at the sky the sun was slowly setting, I quickly put on a white dress shirt and black dress pants and some black socks. I put the do no disturb sign out on the door, and hid in the bathroom, just then I heard the door open then close again, it was Lucy, I could hear her giggle as she saw the room and I'm sure the tiara, I peeked under the door and saw she was getting undressed, her bottoms and panties fell to the floor, I blushed and felt my pants get a bit tighter, she slipped on something short and walked out onto the balcony waiting, I inhaled and stood up, I was ready for this, I opened the door and quietly walked out, as I walked out to her I noticed her outfit, it was a short pink lingerie with what I could see a small bow on the front, I blushed and my pants got tighter, I came up behind her and covered her eyes, she giggled.

"Guess who" I said softly in her ear, she moaned softly, and giggled.

"I don't know who is it?" She said, pressing her body agents mine, I chuckled and spun her around, she was blushing a deep red, I pinned her to the railing and kissed her deeply, he pushed back into the kiss, I pulled away and held her soft hands.

"Lucy do you love me as much as I love you?" I asked her, she nodded and smiled.

"Yes I love you more than anything" she said, I smiled and kissed her hand.

"Then Lucy" I started, she smiled wider and I slowly pulled out the ring.

"Will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend and lover??" I asked, showing her the ring, she gasped and a small tear fell.

"Laxus yes!!" She said, I smiled more and slipped the ring on her finger, she leaped into my arms and I spun her around,she giggled and I chuckled as we spun, I then changed her position and held her bridal style, I walked inside with her and turned down the lights, all the candles were lit, it was so romantic, I through Lucy onto the bed as she curled up blushing she knew what was going to happen, but she smiled and bit her lip, I stood at the end of the bed and she teased me, she would move and flaunt with her beautiful breasts, making my pants grow tighter, I licked my lips as she smirked.