Vacation day pt4.

(Laxus POV)

I yawned and rolled over to the side Lucy was on, I almost forgot she was naked last night, she was laying on her stomach and smiling in her sleep, I got up and got dressed, I then went over to her side of the bed, she looked so peaceful, I smiled and kissed her neck, she rolled over and opened her eyes, she blushed.

"Good morning sleeping beauty" I said, she giggled and sat up. I chuckled and covered her boobs with my hands, she jumped a bit and used the blanket, I chuckled.

"Your so cute Lucy" I said, she blushed deeper.

"So are you Laxy" she said, I smiled and she got up, she walked over to the dresser and pulled out some clothes, I sighed and let her be to get dressed. Just then there was a knock at the door, I walked over and opened it, it was Master Makarov. I smiled and went into the hall to talk to him.

"Hello Laxus I came to talk to you about Lucy" he said, I nodded.

"What is it?" I said.

"Natsu told me you wanted to ask Lucy out so I've come to help you" he said, I nodded, I then poked my head in the room to see Lucy laying on the bed.

"Hey Lulu gramps needs to talk to me so we're going down the the pool to talk" I said, she nodded. I came back out and we walked down to the pool.

(Pool)

We sat down at a table and began talking.

"So how much do you like her?" He asked, I sighed.

"I don't just like her I love her" I said, he smiled.

"Why?" He asked.

"She's kind, smart, beautiful, strong, she has a great personality, she's always happy" I said, he nodded.

"So she's basically like Mira" he said, I shook my head.

"No way! Lucy isn't like her!" I said, he nodded.

"How?" He asked, I thought for a moment.

"She isn't that kind of person to cheat on you, she has a good heart and I would be glad to be with her" I said, he smiled.

"She's always there for me and I know she loves me 2" I said, he waved his hand with a smile.

"Good ok now where would you like to ask her out?" He asked, I thought for a moment.

"I don't know yet" I said, he thought for a moment as well till he had an idea.

"How about your balcony? Its quiet with a romantic view and after you ask her you can always" he says with a wink (🍑🍆 😉) I blushed as I knew what he ment  (lemon).

"Maybe your right but what if anyone comes to the door?" I asked, he smiled.

"Just put a do not disturb sign on the door" he said, I nodded, I got up and hugged him.

"Thanks gramps" I said, he chuckled.

"Your welcome but I'd wait a few days" he said I nodded and left back to my room to see MY Lucy.

(Back at the room)

I quietly opened the door to see Lucy asleep on the bed, she was on my side, I smiled and walked over to her, I softly lifted her and lay her on my stomach, I chuckled as she softly opened her eyes, she blushed as she saw me under her.

"L-laxus I didn't know you were back" she said sitting up on my stomach, I pulled her back down to lay on me.

"Don't move this feels nice" I said, she smiled and kissed my cheek, I huffed.