Awkward

(Lucy POV) (finally)

I was warm so I threw the blanket off me as the sun had risen the next morning, but I was still hot, I tried to get out of the bed but I couldn't, I looked to the side Laxus was sleeping and I was blushed like hell. He was wrapped around my waist, holding me, our legs intertwined. He snored softly, I smiled he was so cute while he slept, I ruffled his hair. He smiled softly and blushed. I lay there next to him still ruffling his soft blonde hair. Just then I heard a yawn, I looked down and saw Laxus staring at me.

"G-good morning" I said, he didn't realize what was going on yet, he just smiled at me more as if he was drunk.

"Good morning beautiful" he said, I blushed, h-he thought I was beautiful, I blushed and decided to play along.

"How did u sleep handsome?" I asked, he squeezed me a bit.

"I slept great with you in my arms" he said, I blushed.

"Aww but Laxus could you let go?" I said, just then he realized and released me with wide eyes.

"S-sorry Lucy!" He said, sitting up, I smiled at him.

"Its ok Laxus you know your really warm" I said to him, he chuckled.

"Thanks, but I'm sorry about that" he said, I hug him from behind.

"Its fine but come on we need to get dressed  and head back to the guild" I said, he nodded, I smiled and walked into the bathroom.

(Ten mins later)

I came out wearing my blue collared shirt that shows your back, a sparkly bracelet on one hand and my black glove thing, my white skirt with my key bag, and my thigh high brown boots. I was ready to go, I looked at Laxus who was staring again, so I decides to mess with him a bit.

"Laxus my eyes are up here honey" I said, he snapped out of his mind and shook his head.

"N-no I wasn't looking at... I mean I was but... H-hey you hungry!??" He franticly said, I giggled at him and nodded.

"A little but I'll be fine till we get back" I said, my stomach growled. Laxus stood and came over to me, I started to blush like crazy.

"Let's get something to eat before we go back ok" he said, I nodded and he smiled, but then he backed off and his smile faded. We gathered our things and went to the train station not only to head back but they had a small restaurant to eat at.

(At the restaurant)

It was almost empty, but those who were there were just staring at me and Laxus, I could hear some of their whispers. "Isn't that that girl who was on team Natsu?" "Yeah but I heard she was kicked off their team and was replaced in seconds." "That's Laxus and Lucy are they dating or is he just holding her agents her will?" "Oh no what is the insane lightning freak doing here?" The peoples words were harsh, it made me mad, sad and also flustered, yes Laxus had his moments in the past but he wasn't a freak and he seemed really sweet. I looked down at my menu until our waitress cautiously came over.