Wazzz up!

Hi everyone! Thank you all so much for reading! I often forget how big the Acotar fandom is. Anyway I just wanted to say that you guys are wonderful and I love you all very much!
So listen... I was about to write another chapter today, and hopefully I still will but I was writing about a certain character and they made me think of a hundred other things and I started spiraling. There are so many conspiracy theories and while I know what theories I want to put in Gwyn and Az's story they are not the only character's in the series.
I was thinking about Mor and Eris. Like what is their past? Or would they be friends?(prob not... or maybe Idk) Or is Eris also an illegitimate son of Beron like Lucien? Or what was the whole thing with Mor's family ruling the night court before Rhysand's? Or is Eris a good guy? Or were Lucien and Eris ever friends? Where the fuck is Tamlin? Where is helion? Why the fuck is Beron still alive? Or what is the lady of autumn courts real name?!
I know you guys came here for Gwyn and Azriel.
Hell, that's why I'm here, but I just want to get everything right or believable. all the characters are connected in strange ways. So basically my brain hurts, and your brain probably hurts from reading this, Sorry.
Anyway Sarah really knows how to make us think.(or go crazy!) If anyone has any opinions on Eris or Mor or Eris and Mor, I would love to hear. I have yet to make up my mind about Eris. well, at first I kind of thought he was a bitch, still kind of do. But I find his character very interesting and would love to learn more about him. Also thoughts on Tamlin, listen I know people really hate him.(also I would like to say that every time I try to type his name it autocorrects to tampon. Maybe it's a sign.)
I really don't know how to feel about that dude cause at first I was like "I want him to get a therapist and get a mate and be happy," then I thought about it for a minute.
If one of my best friends was abused by their boyfriends like Feyra was abused by Tamlin, I would full on, cut them, like I would hurt anyone who hurt my best friends. (Btw this is all hypothetical none of my friends have boyfriends. I don't either if you were wondering, so if there's any cuties out there that like to read or like hugs or poetry I'm free soooooo) anyway we were talking about Tamlin. So I have mixed emotions about him. Like Bryce Quinlan would say he is an "alpha hole," I just don't know how to feel.
Also the whole thing with Lucien, like we're they actually friends, or did Tamlin just abuse him, and because Lucien doesn't really know what love is he just accepted it as love. As a smart person once said "when you are not fed love off of a silver spoon you learn to lick it off of knives."
Wow I'm so sorry.
If you actually read this whole thing you are either the best person on the face of the earth, or just really fucking bored.
Well, if I ever stop spiraling I will hopefully get another chapter done tonight or tomorrow.
Thanks Again for reading! Love you all! Biiiiii