Greetings

Greetings!
There are only so many ways to say hello(but there's only one way to say goodbye)
Is that a song or a poem or something? I feel like I have heard it before.
And it's false, I mean there are many ways to say goodbye.
Sorry this was not what I came on here to talk about.
First of all I wanted to say that I have been watching a show called "Reign." If you have never seen this show before and want to watch it I will say, I think it's kinda weird and uncomfortable, but I also really like it and can't make up my mind. But I just watched episode 9 of season 2, and I have to share my thoughts. So we all know what happened to Gwyn Berdara and where her trauma comes from. In The episode I just watched, the main character Mary, was held down by a bunch of soldiers and raped. And I started crying and yelling men are trash. When I watched it I saw Mary as Gwyn and started straight up sobbing. I know what happened to Gwyn happened two years ago, but that does not mean she is fine.
Isn't there a metaphor or something like
"No amount of time can heal a stab wound in the heart," like no matter how much time has past, if Gwyn isn't given love and hope and lots of other things a victim like her needed, like the stab wound would need doctor or something, then like the stab wound she is never going to heal.
Time doesn't determine how much trauma you feel.
Anyway, I don't know if I said all of that correctly, it's very hard for me to put into words what I feel, but I will say I was crying angry tears during this episode.
I know I haven't touched on a lot of Gwyn's trauma, but I am going to try to do better at that, because her story matters, as does everyone else's.
Like Gwyn Berdara herself once said, "our stories are worth telling."
God, I love her. She is so strong and doesn't let her trauma define her. She deserves the world, like I would die for her!
Anyway thank you all very much for reading! I know I'm not writing as much as I used to because of school but thank you for continuing to read, even if I only post every week.
Anyway, one last thing...
I posted the first chapter for the other acotar fanfic that does go along with this one, but if you don't read it, you will still understand what's going on in this story. So totally fine if you decide not to. But it's called "a court of unshed tears" and like I said it is Luna's story. I did write today so hopefully I will get another chapter posted tonight or tomorrow.
Thanks again, and I love you all! And don't forget, your story is always worth telling❤️✨💫