Hi loves❤️

Hi loves❤️
It's been a while. I'm so sorry that I haven't gotten a chapter posted, I had a bit of a week. It started out with a couple of anxiety attacks and ended with me seeing a therapist for the first time. This is a reminder for everyone to check in with themselves. Make sure you are ok! Self love! Take a bubble bath, eat your favorite food, read a book, watch a movie, hug a tree! Do what makes you feel happy and safe.
I love writing so basically I skipped work to write another chapter tonight but I thought I'd let you know that I have not forgotten about you. Don't worry I am still writing. Also I think it is so amazing that people like my writing! Like you guys make me so happy! All the votes and comments or even just reads in general make me smile! So I just wanted to say how much I love you all!
Hopefully I will get more chapters posted soon so you can all get your weekly dose of Gwyn and Az.
Also if you have any fun cannons you think I should add in this story, totally let me know.
I have used a lot of memes off Instagram to write some of their fluff scenes, and I have a bunch more I want to incorporate.
Also Gwyn and Az remind me of many fictional characters.
Like I said before, Poppy and Casteel from the "Blood and Ash series." Which is my absolute faaaaaav by the way. (Side note: "a shadow in the ember" just came out and I am currently half way through. Let me tell you.... It's a fricken work of art! I looove it.)
Obviously Harry and Ginny and lastly they obviously remind me of Ariel and Eric.(not really for personality though, cause other than being curious Gwyn does not need some prince to save her!)
Anyway I am going to start writing right now soooooo hopefully another chapter will be posted by tomorrow. Anyway I love you all so much and I hope you all have a great night! Biiiiiii