Hi

Hi everyone!
Sorry I haven't gotten the chance to write. School just started and I'm just all over the place right now.
My goal is to get another Chapter don't tonight but we will just see how that goes.
I also wanted to tell you that I am currently writing a short story kind of thing for Luna to better explain her story, because it is probably a little confusing right now.
But yeah the story will be mostly about Luna and one other Acotar character...
It might take a little while for me to write more chapters because, like I said, school sucks but I will try my best.
I am trying to make the chapter a little longer as well cause I just feel like they are very short.
One last thing...
I am currently rereading "a court of mist and fury,"
And o my god, I'm having such a good time.
I legitimately forgot how much I loved this book.
Also a few days ago when I got to the part when Rhys showed up at Feyre's wedding and said "hello Feyre darling," I started crying.
I don't know why, I was just getting so emotional.
Sometimes I forget about how much I love Rhys.
Anyway I'm going to go, but I will really really try to get another chapter posted tomorrow.
Thank you all so much for reading, I love you all.
Biiiiiiii