hey!

Hey guys! First of all I am definitely going to hell for leaving you guys hanging for so long. This fanfic was only supposed to take two months but it has actually been over a year so... oops. I want to finish this and I promise I will soon. There are probably only two chapters left to write and they are going to be utter chaos just so you know. I am really going to try to finish and get you guys the last chapters as soon as possible! I am just a little busy with writing other things right now. Also If you like my writing or are also a writer and want tips or anything I started an instagram account @raeha.ley. I heard that the best way to learn something is to teach it, so that's that. Anyway I want to thank everyone who has read this. I know I haven't been consistent at all and many of the chapters may have been difficult to get through, but I appreciate you all soooo much! I would have given up on this a long time ago but you all kept me going! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

I originally planned to write an Elain and Lucien fanfic after this one but I might need a break. I am currently spending most of my time writing a book called 'malice.'

It is a fantasy book centered around a girl named Lilly. It is about her losing all the people she loves and turning into a Villian. That is the most simple way I can describe it. If you want more info I made a post a little while ago on my jewelry instagram account @reveribeadedjewelry.

Ok that's it! Hopefully I will get a chapter posted soon. Again, I love you all and I am virtually giving you a big squeeze!

biiiiiiiiiiiii