Well hello...

What's poppin...
Sorry, pretend I didn't just say that.
Anyway, hi guys! I am really glad y'all are still liking the story, I know it can get a bit confusing at times but I feel like all books are confusing until you get to the end.
First of all I really want to respond to your guy's comments but my email is not working.
So to the person who picked up on the Manon and Dorian reference, your fucking awesome!
Bro I was wondering if someone was going to pick up on that because I thought people who read ACOTAR also read TOG, but I guess not.
If you haven't read TOG that's totally fine, read what you want to read, do what makes you happy.
But... if anyone out there hasn't read it and wants a book recommendation, I highly suggest the throne of glass series.
It is an absolute work of art.
Anyway, I just reread ACOTAR for the first time and saw all the red flags with Tamlin.
The first time I read it I was like Tamlin is just the best and sweetest and most thoughtful and now I'm like... he bit her.
Also I would like to state when I was reading heir of fire in the TOG series and Rowan bit Aelin I was laughing my ass off.
Because I was like, "the fuck, you can't just bite people."
It was really funny though.
One last thing...
Is it just me or did y'all just realize that Gwyn and Azriel are both Carynthian warriors, like... we love a power couple!
Anyway I really hope to get a chapter or two posted tomorrow.
I love you all very much and I hope you have a wonderful night! Biiiii